All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Let's hope our yanks are playing hard ball as we speak. Will keep the faith till I know the facts. Our best deal ever could transpire?

Saying that , if we end up with the ginger mutant and lose Allan and Hendry I'll be cunting furious.

I'd be in 'Sack the board' mode if that happened. Literally would be unable to trust them if that happened.

The SFA have just published a list of completed transfers for today which reckons you have signed Cedwyn Scott on loan from Huddersfield and Daniel Jefferies on loan from Colchester . No idea who or what they are, just so ye know.

Edited by Kyle

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cedwyn Scott has been a goal machine for the U18 league down South but too old to play in that age group now. I can literally find zero information on Daniel Jeffers.

Apologies Ludo - it's Jefferies.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's Hendry gone if Jefferies is a CH. Wouldn't just be a loan deal if it was for our development squad. f**k sake.

Seems so. BBC reporting that a deal is now 'close'.

A million pound + for a player kicked up last summer on a free (?) is great business for Dundee. The timing is obviously dreadful, but its hard for any club at our level to turn down that level of cash.

13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The SFA have just published a list of completed transfers for today which reckons you have signed Cedwyn Scott on loan from Huddersfield and Daniel Jefferies on loan from Colchester . No idea who or what they are, just so ye know.

Ffs when did Kyle's account get hacked by Random!

Seems so. BBC reporting that a deal is now 'close'.

A million pound + for a player kicked up last summer on a free (?) is great business for Dundee. The timing is obviously dreadful, but its hard for any club at our level to turn down that level of cash.

That was over 3 hours ago they said that.

Official website says both are permanent signings and for the development squad and not the first team.

And breath again. Fs. Worst. Deadline. Day. Ever. I remember I used to moan about quiet deadline days.