All things Dundee FC

What worries me about Hamilton’s blunder is he almost had one in the first half which he got lucky with. He did pull of    a couple of decent saves however it’s all negated when he throws away the game. 
McCann has brought in Hamilton so he isn’t going to hang him to dry, however he will only learn if he gets a rocket about it
Thought Dundee were doing alright today so there was positives today even if it doesn’t feel it. Great turn out by the fans. 
Still need a forward and a left back, which I’m beleaguered how we haven’t managed to find any of a good standard 
The first half one was arguably more concerning than the second. I can get a keeper making an arse of something and having a brain fart but he was actively looking for trouble. Bain liked his wee tricks and twirls but I don't think he ever went near a keepy up and header to beat someone on the left wing.

Right after I defended the p***k yesterday and made myself a Hamilton fan girl!

Only really hoping that it was so bad that it is a great education with him and he'll never f**k about like that again. That moment on his league debut will stay with him forever so it at least gives us a chance to see what he's made of and can just throw it to one side and learn from it.

30 minutes ago, harry94 said:

The first half one was arguably more concerning than the second. I can get a keeper making an arse of something and having a brain fart but he was actively looking for trouble. Bain liked his wee tricks and twirls but I don't think he ever went near a keepy up and header to beat someone on the left wing.

Right after I defended the p***k yesterday and made myself a Hamilton fan girl!

Only really hoping that it was so bad that it is a great education with him and he'll never f**k about like that again. That moment on his league debut will stay with him forever so it at least gives us a chance to see what he's made of and can just throw it to one side and learn from it.

Yeah it’s ironic he did that when there was much debate here on P&B about him and Parrish. 

Hopefully he will be humble enough to look in the mirror and say wtf. Never again. Watched it online and it really just looks worse and worse every time. It will live forever as you say.

Moussas penalty was pretty garbage it has to be said as well.

On sportsound think the phrase “a tale of two keepers...St Mirren never won the game cause they were excellent, Dundee shot themselves in the foot”

Yeah it’s ironic he did that when there was much debate here on P&B about him and Parrish. 
Hopefully he will be humble enough to look in the mirror and say wtf. Never again. Watched it online and it really just looks worse and worse every time. It will live forever as you say.
Moussas penalty was pretty garbage it has to be said as well.
On sportsound think the phrase “a tale of two keepers...St Mirren never won the game cause they were excellent, Dundee shot themselves in the foot”

We keep finding new ways of loosing games ,we all new when he misses the pen that St Mirren would score but didn't c Hamilton standing on the ball and making a total c--t of himself though we had been told that mistakes are what he does best. We didn't even really need a goalkeeper [emoji30]but McCann new better,
Looking like another long hard season as it doesn't matter how bad the opposition r we will always give them a hand to win. I'm still behind McCann but his signing seem to be great or absolutely rotten [emoji36]

I reckon that come the Aberdeen game we will be pleasantly surprised. I like the attack we have this year. It feels more urgent than last season.

I'm not going to rag  on about Hamilton. It's the lads job and he knows what is expected of him now. Yes it was an important 3 points but I'm quite optimistic for the season ahead.

Bring on the reds and the rest of the season.

Mon the Dee.

On 03/08/2018 at 17:20, Crawford said:

I'm not a credit agency but I'm going to guess their score would come back "101".

I do work in credit and unsurprisingly their credit rating is abysmal to say the least. 

Cash upfront would be the recommendation on any business dealings. 

20 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Our capped goalkeeper. Criminal .
Moussa needs to gtf. Please .

We should of got 3 points. Awful start to the season .

I honestly cannae believe that I have to watch another season of that bumbling, stumbling, fumbling clown that is the Moose. Why is McCann doing this to me/us?? Why spend money on a keeper (it wasn't 100k, but there was a fee, nominal as it was) when it wasn't a position of urgency?? As soon as I found out we paid money for JackHam you knew Parish was f*cked, and Parish was better in the pre-season and league cup as well, but up until the blunder I didn't think JackHam was doing to badly, but my word, what a howler.

Now NM is in a dilemma because if he benches Jack then he crushes his confidence as he will have to sit with that disaster, but if he doesn't bench him after that then he has effectively killed off Parish as he will know that his Dee career is effectively over unless JackHam gets hurt.

I said somewhere up this thread that if Cammy was going to be forced into playing LB that it wouldn't be fair to him or the team or the supporters and that I would probably openly weep. Well the only part of what I said that isn't true is that I did not openly weep, and that's only because I was 6 tins in before kickoff and feeling quite festive surrounded by fellow Dees (and I'm not a drinker btw, but Moussa and NM have left me in this position).  Btw what does this all say about Ralph that he was fit enough to make the bench, but that a right footed guy who is awkward as f*ck at LB plays ahead of him???

The real question is if lager will be enough going forward or if I should just graduate straight to smack?

Moussa you seem like a nice guy, but GET OUT OF MY TEAM!

If Ralph isn't good enough then find someone who is, and we have to sign at least one striker, hopefully two this week. If they have to be loans then so be it, the English window closes this week so lets hope that NM is on that phone knowing that most of the teams down south should be looking to offload a few players before the deadline.

20 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Why is McCann doing this to me/us?? Why spend money on a keeper (it wasn't 100k, but there was a fee, nominal as it was) when it wasn't a position of urgency?? As soon as I found out we paid money for JackHam you knew Parish was f*cked, and Parish was better in the pre-season and league cup as well, but up until the blunder I didn't think JackHam was doing to badly, but my word, what a howler.

Told you in particular that he was pish. greggy.png

Steven Maclean scored for Hearts yesterday by the way. greggy.png

I'd have Ludo back in the goal tbh. I'd have Letheren, Simonsen, a 46 year old Douglas. I think this is the weakest we've been in the goalkeeping department since we had Derek Soutar and Kelvin Jack which was 13 year ago. Fucking hell. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd have Ludo back in the goal tbh. I'd have Letheren, Simonsen, a 46 year old Douglas. I think this is the weakest we've been in the goalkeeping department since we had Derek Soutar and Kelvin Jack which was 13 year ago. Fucking hell. 

I don't think that's fair. I rate Parish. I said before I think he is better than Bain and I believe he earned the #1 jersey in pre season. 

As someone pointed out mid rant earlier though if we dont play Hamilton after that psychologically he will be screwed, don't play Parish and he will start to lose interest.