All things Dundee FC

15 hours ago, Dele said:

To be honest, I thought it'd be NEFarab that would come out swinging. 

Happy enough with Danger giving us a tale of the tape. What shoe size is wee Andy? 

Weird to think Andy’s monthly pay check next season will be equivalent to your annual turnover  next year with only 2000 season tickets (assuming you don’t have united to rely on to bump up your average attendance.)

Edited by NEFarab

4 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Weird to think Andy’s monthly pay check next season will be equivalent to your annual turnover  next year with only 2000 season tickets (assuming you don’t have united to rely on to bump up your average attendance.)

tenor (7).gif

55 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

imgID139757142.jpg.gallery.jpg

I wouldn't get too excited about media darling Jack. Made an erse of sunderland's automatic promotion bid, and likely to be the latest forlorn figure of abuse in the second Netflix season of 'Sunderland til I Die'. 

Could well be available for next season if they make a mess of the play-offs to be fair.

44 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Kenny Miller rumoured to be new manager for next season

Known waffler John Brown Senior seems to have started that 'rumour'.

ETA: 5 minutes previously he said 'Dens Awaits' about Derek Adams.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 hours ago, NEFarab said:

What is weird is you've sat and figured that out. 

15 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can I ask what this is in reference to? I assume it's maybe Jim McIntyre's accent, but I've no clue.

Hes been posting it all over the forum, even on his other account...

On 27/04/2019 at 21:11, Paul Cicero said:

He is now bankrupt and his wife wiped him out the ugly b*****d FEENESHED !

Someone mentioned Alan Archibald is a top candidate. Horrific end to his time at Partick Thistle. Similar to Hartley in that he showed so much promise, then just seemed to lose the plot.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Someone mentioned Alan Archibald is a top candidate. Horrific end to his time at Partick Thistle. Similar to Hartley in that he showed so much promise, then just seemed to lose the plot.

There's a lot to be said about job security, but I imagine after so many seasons at the same club you kind of give up.

I wouldn't want any of the usual suspects but doubt we will be compensating anyone for getting a manager currently in work.

Would anyone be apposed to Archibald?