All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, dd23 said:

I wonder if anywhere in the world there are fans of a not yet mathematically relegated side who have less faith in their team's ability to get themselves out of the situation?

^ hasn't read the Falkirk fans lately

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

This is still class. Haha.

Fans breaking down n throwing the dummy . Surely nobody expected any different when he took on McIntyre.
We were warned. He brings in his mates in to take us down.
And this could be the worst in history of the top league ?
Pretty decent achievement.

Well done Nelms and those involved.

Not sure there’s any dummy’s getting thrown about. Just fans of the club, who collectively put their money together buying season tickets, merchandise, hospitality etc trying to come up with a solution to get rid of a manager that I’d imagine 99.9% of Dundee fans want rid of. 

Accepted relegation the day he was appointed but always tried to post in positive manner other than towards this fraud of a manager. 

Brilliant to read yesterday afternoon of Davies tweet on twitter regarding how fit and trim he is after 6 weeks on some new fancy drink product. Apparently Andrew thinks he’s in a better shape now than after a season he played 35 games in. 

Edited by Yenitit

^ hasn't read the Falkirk fans lately
Hasn't read it ever. I could insert a line here about not hinging about on other team's pages but cannae be arsed.
No set of fans has a team and board that deserve to be pointed and laughed at more than us.

2 minutes ago, dd23 said:

Hasn't read it ever. I could insert a line here about not hinging about on other team's pages but cannae be arsed.
No set of fans has a team and board that deserve to be pointed and laughed at more than us.

Falkirk fans spent 6 months talking about promotion, stole another teams manager, signed Paul Paton, and are bottom of a league containing Alloa...

Falkirk fans spent 6 months talking about promotion, stole another teams manager, signed Paul Paton, and are bottom of a league containing Alloa...
So it'll be season after next we play them then probably?

35 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

I’ll be going nowhere near Dens will the c**t is in charge. He’ll never get another job in the league now. Get him to f**k, clueless c**t.

Just like McCann.  

Time for Nelms to report what his Excel Spreadsheet says about his time in charge so far.

12 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

You're right.

You don't need me to spell it out for you, but this is the problem right here:

dundee_gd.thumb.jpg.6b116761129ee0102f1b1b3420c1ffda.jpg

The defence has been woeful from the start, and probably the worst I've seen from a team in years of watching the top league. I expected it to improve after McCann, it often does after a manager switch, but it hasn't really has it? Laughably flimsy throughout the season.  

Sort that out first.

Oh, and don't give up on your side. 

The defence is a joke and should’ve been priority number 1 to sort. He tried with Davies and Horsfield and failed miserably. 

Then signs a non scoring striker, to the disbelief of most and continues to play him week in week out once up front on his own. Where did he think the goals were coming from? Moussa and Henvey would’ve contributed with goals since January, just goes to show how woeful a signing that has been. 

Then the Kamara situation. Would’ve been handy if the 4 fans at this supposed meeting with Nelms asked and came out with the answer to who decided to stop playing Kamara. Was it McIntyre or was it the board who said he wasn’t to play again? Then to sell him for a pittance. Whoever decided to stop playing him has a lot to answer for. 

We’ve went from Hendry, Allan and Kamara to Davies, Woods and Craig Curran in a year. Let that sink in. 

The rot set in the season we sold Stewart and Hemmings plus releasing Harkins to replace them with the Inverness duo and El Bahktoui. We simply never learned and never recovered from that summer. 

We’ll probably get promoted in the next 2 or 3 seasons only to be relegated within 5 seasons afterwards. Pretty shit really. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 minute ago, ancientnoise said:

Well yes. I was hoping Jim would do well in the job but it hasn't happened. You could blame the players, but some blame has to go to the way the defence is drilled and set up. They're all over the place. 

All the Dundee fans on here have been pointing it out for months. No shape, co-ordination, and noticeably when the inevitable happens a kind of resignation. They should be arguing and raging with each other, not this meek acceptance.

There's literally no point in arguing with each other on here, we're all going through the same demoralising thing and the majority of us are in agreement about pretty much everything. Plus we're all(mostly) sound as f**k.

If you'd have a season that's had as many kicks in the balls as ours has had then you'd more than likely have the same level of apathy as we have.

1 hour ago, dd23 said:

Can we sack him now please?

Evening folks.

Surely there has to be some form of redress in the t&c's of the contract for our record breaking (and counting) current manager.

Any other profession I've personally experienced, or can think of for that matter, you'd be swiftly out on your hairy arse!! 

Anyways, enough about the one with the large footwear and spinning bow-tie, our thoughts now need to focused on his future replacement.

In all honesty though part of me (1%) is against the immediate sacking  of Mr McIntyre. Let him carry the next three probable defeats on his CV for his future development, he is a record breaker after all.

Here's hoping for better days ahead, not too distant we hope.

Best regards.

4 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Who's arguing Louis? 

I don't know if I'm just being wide or if you've had me on, but you said that we should all be arguing and raging with one another instead of just shrugging our shoulders like a lot of us have started to do.