All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

From what I saw of the interview McIntyre was blaming the full back for the fourth goal.  Was Ralph not subbed by then?

He also blamed Ralph got something else earlier in the interview. I zoned out listening to him.

Genuine question. Have to do something to let the  board know it’s simply not acceptable to keep McIntyre in his job. Obviously don’t want to hurt the club but do I go for option A which is buy a season ticket for next season and don’t go to games until he’s gone or option B don’t buy a season ticket until he’s gone?

Doubt my £370 season ticket will make any dent in our budget but I have to show the club I’m far from happy with the manager. 

Edited by Yenitit

True story, several of the more crabbit St Mirren fans on Blackandwhitearmy were lamnting our mistake in picking Oran Kearney over Jim McIntyre only a few short months ago as apparently, Jim knows how to get teams winning. 

Funnily enough, there are still claims that OK isn't the man for us but the same folk have since stopped prattling on about the merits of McIntyre. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

He also blamed Ralph got something else earlier in the interview. I zoned out listening to him.

I love how he is already alienating our best player.

I bet the c**t wishes he had 11 Martin Woods.

f**k off out my club you c**t.

McIntyre hanging Ralph and Kerr out to dry in his post match interview.
He did, but Stewart nailed him to the wall straight after, "it's not like it's Hampden, the players are only a couple of feet away,"
He is so stupid that he dropped himself in it as well though.
"it doesn't seem to matter who we play there, whoever is there the same things keep happening."
That's because it's your fault Jim.
What a dick.

1 minute ago, dd23 said:

He did, but Stewart nailed him to the wall straight after, "it's not like it's Hampden, the players are only a couple of feet away,"
He is so stupid that he dropped himself in it as well though.
"it doesn't seem to matter who we play there, whoever is there the same things keep happening."
That's because it's your fault Jim.
What a dick.

This is the clown that signed Horsefield, his opinions on fullbacks are meaningless.

Remember when people were positive about JM [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Remember when people said Curran was a good signing because he ran about and tried [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Remember when people gave Martin Woods credit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Three utter potato’s.

McIntrye can f**k off into the Tay. We’ll be in a relegation battle next season if he’s allowed to stay.

16 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Genuine question. Have to do something to let the  board know it’s simply not acceptable to keep McIntyre in his job. Obviously don’t want to hurt the club but do I go for option A which is buy a season ticket for next season and don’t go to games until he’s gone or option B don’t buy a season ticket until he’s gone?

Doubt my £370 season ticket will make any dent in our budget but I have to show the club I’m far from happy with the manager. 

On no account should you buy a season ticket until twat features is gone. I'm in same boat and will happily pay for a potentially more expensive season ticket as long as we get the change so desperately required. Can't give Nelms any wiggle room here.