All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

1+2.  That’s 3 isn’t it?

Yep, its known as a good season for Curran.

All joking aside, we simply can't go into the season with this useless twat as a main player for us, he should be, at absolute best, 4th choice.

9 minutes ago, srw said:

Yep, its known as a good season for Curran.

All joking aside, we simply can't go into the season with this useless twat as a main player for us, he should be, at absolute best, 4th choice.

How we managed to unload him from the remainder of that three year contract is a mystery.  He’s not very good.

ETA:  ha ha!

How we managed to unload him from the remainder of that three year contract is a mystery.  He’s not very good.

ETA:  ha ha!

Then you spunked about 5 times as much on Osman Sow who is similar to CCurran but without the effort. That’s why you’re still doon.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

So Yenited’s best player and captain last season wasn’t good enough to be a squad member at our club....

Is that official then, Fraser Fyvie not to be offered terms by us? 

If fit, and that's obviously the issue or possibly the Jamie Ness signing, I'm sure he could have added something positive to our cause.

Maybe alternatively Robbie Neilson's four pens had all run out before signing Fraser's new contract at Tannadice.

Anyway, all's swell.

Best regards

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Then you spunked about 5 times as much on Osman Sow who is similar to CCurran but without the effort. That’s why you’re still doon.

Top quality 'telt' Spud.

Well played.

Saying Marshall was the poorest is an equally big stretch imo.

I thought Curran started off very well for us last season, a real handful, miles better than Moussa. He then picked up the stomach injury and was forced to play, with Nelson even more fucked, because there was nobody else. Consequently he wasn’t so effective. He never gives CH’s a break, pressurising them constantly, now we’re a league down and most centre half’s are in general less composed, I think he will force a lot of errors leading to chances for Nelson etc. He’s not going to score a barrowload of goals but if he can get to say 12, with his work rate, well in my book that will be effective.
12 goals ? Come on. He didn't look like scoring/shooting last season.
If he gets to say 5 goals I'd be surprised. After his failure since he has came he has to give something/anything back.
A new manager who isnt his mate maybe will be a blessing for him.

Moussa at least scored for us while he was with us...

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

12 goals ? Come on. He didn't look like scoring/shooting last season.
If he gets to say 5 goals I'd be surprised. After his failure since he has came he has to give something/anything back.
A new manager who isnt his mate maybe will be a blessing for him.

Moussa at least scored for us while he was with us...

Aye Moussa loved a pre season goal to give us false hope.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

This is true. However he did score in season also.... all be it not very many. So far Curran is leading with absolutely nothing. He runs about though and tries

I totally agree with you mate. Curran is utter shite and is not a striker/footballer.

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

This is true. However he did score in season also.... all be it not very many. So far Curran is leading with absolutely nothing. He runs about though and tries

How many last minute headers against St Johnstone has Curran scored? Exactly. As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Don't think I'd have him back, but the Moose has been vindicated somewhat by the utter dross that we witnessed last season. 

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

He’s not going to score a barrowload of goals but if he can get to say 12, with his work rate, well in my book that will be effective.

Are you Jim McIntyre? no doubt you think Martin Woods should still be in the starting 11 as well!

12 goals? really? he has scored 3 goals in his last 32 games. 18 of those games were in the Championship. Call me old fashioned - but I like my strikers to score goals! If we want to finish above Utd this season then we need someone better than Curran. 

Edited by Chewing Taffies

49 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

If we want to finish above Utd this season then we need someone better than Curran. 

That’s a very low bar to set, could be about 7 billion of us.