All things Dundee FC

Well I'm always vocal when things are poor, so I will say tonight that I'm so proud of the players on that pitch tonight.

Every single one of them were brilliant and Mullen played superb upfront- fair play.

The boys really deserved the 2 goal lead but avoid defeat and we're up on Monday.

Loved the stray shout of 'Shut your Pus' randomly from the crowd in the second half aswell.

Come on Dundee let's finish the job on Monday. 100% from everyone tonight, absolutely brilliant.

Thank you.

Delighted with the performance and to be 1 goal up going to Rugby Park also cruel to not be 2 or 3 ahead. 

Why oh why did he take McMullan off tho 🤦🏻‍♂️ Especially with Elliot already off and the right hand side not being settled.  

Just now, Yenitit said:

Why oh why did he take McMullan off tho 🤦🏻‍♂️ Especially with Elliot already off and the right hand side not being settled.  

Yup this is Mcpake. Even if we lose 2-0 ( which we shouldn't they are shite) the substitutions and conceding goals late on has been awful. And this sadly is where i don't trust mcpake.

However first leg. Job done. We go again 

Mon the Dees 

39 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Yup this is Mcpake. Even if we lose 2-0 ( which we shouldn't they are shite) the substitutions and conceding goals late on has been awful. And this sadly is where i don't trust mcpake.

However first leg. Job done. We go again 

Mon the Dees 

Just another crazy decision in a long line of them. Great performance tonight but that subbie could be the game changer. The stat about the goals we concede in the last 15 minutes is a worry and I know you love a stat but that one’s a worry!

Honours even taking the AstroTurf into consideration. Another performance like tonight and we go up. 💪

36 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hopefully whatever was stopping Cummings from being subbed on is resolved for Monday. Mullen did his job well today, but to not even get our main striker off the bench is concerning.

I’d start Mullen again I thought that was excellent from McPake. He knew where Killie weaknesses were and he coloured that. No way you get that work rate from Cummings and Mullen gives those specific defenders so many more problems.

Christie Elliott marked his 300th professional game with probably his finest performance in dark blue, I'll give him that. Had the absolute fear regarding him, but he was immense throughout the game until he had to come off.

13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Christie Elliott marked his 300th professional game with probably his finest performance in dark blue, I'll give him that. Had the absolute fear regarding him, but he was immense throughout the game until he had to come off.

Him coming off lead to that goal imo.

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

f**k Stephen Murray the wee winger who played for them years ago and was a wee c**t, f**k Rabbie Burns and f**k Fat Tommy.

Thank you.

Fucking hell. He shat on us everytime we played Killie for what felt like years. Forgot all about him.

www.bscglasgow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/08...

Edited by Ludo*1