All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

He’s an attacking midfielder tho. 

His main position at Peterhead has been RB/RWB and has excelled there, he was at CM last night due to their injury pile-up. He has been quite a useful utility player for them this season and has played at CB too, and seems to have impressed in each role. I personally think he's good enough to warrant a return and potential first team run, so we'll see what happens in January.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

His main position at Peterhead has been RB/RWB and has excelled there, he was at CM last night due to their injury pile-up. He has been quite a useful utility player for them this season and has played at CB too, and seems to have impressed in each role. I personally think he's good enough to warrant a return and potential first team run, so we'll see what happens in January.

Yeah it appears he’s played all over the park but anyone who’s saw him play 2 or 3 times will tell you he’s an attacking player who’s strengths are  his strong direct running with the ball at his feet, his energy to get about the park and his physicality. Wouldn’t want to be throwing an 18 year old attacking midfielder in at right back in the Premier League. 

46 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

He’s an attacking midfielder tho. 

I didnt know this. This dosnt seem to the fact either ? I'd play any 18 year old over Kerr. Especially since this player has played in this position. One of the goals I seen recently he scored was from the right side he kept running and cut in and scored. Kerr was last loan player we brought back from a lower league team who turned out decent .( was Peterhead I think also) .

Thought I'd check stats . He has played more games at wing back than he has in this attacking role ? 

I take it wearing number 2 is just coincidence also.

I dont mind being corrected on any of this 

Edited by Robin.Hood

2 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

I didnt know this. This dosnt seem to the fact either ? I'd play any 18 year old over Kerr. Especially since this player has played in this position. One of the goals I seen recently he scored was from the right side he kept running and cut in and scored. Kerr was last loan player we brought back from a lower league team who turned out decent .( was Peterhead I think also) .

Thought I'd check stats . He has played more games at wing back than he has in this attacking role ? 

I take it wearing number 2 is just coincidence also.

I dont mind being corrected on any of this 

I cannae be arsed going through your comments to be honest. Have you saw him play?

19 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I cannae be arsed going through your comments to be honest.

Then let's leave it at that since you have spoken nonsense regarding Mulligan . Easy to admit when you get something wrong or make stuff up on the spot.

Honesty is good however.

Edited by Robin.Hood

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

How many times have you saw him play right  back when representing our club? Come on stato. 😂

How’s the stadium development going….

Stadium going to have to be clearer. As you may be wrong ( again) on how I feel about this 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

That’ll be zero then. 

Is that you finished ? 

7 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

So basically he plays anywhere except left fullback, left winger, and striker? :lol:

Oh, and in the goal obviously.

But not right back. He couldn't replace kerr..... which is where I stated as he is an attacking midfielder....

And I did say he has played there more than any other position.

But here we are 

Edited by Robin.Hood