All things Dundee FC

I think you might be confusing me with someone else. After the highly succesful recent p&b pub crawl, Dee Dee will confirm this.

Sorry, not buying this for a second. This has heehaw to do with the crawl, just one of my associates whos a Dundee fan who knows you. Doubt very much they would be making this up so amazingly, im gonna believe a friend over you.

Good luck on wednesday though

I think you might be confusing me with someone else. After the highly succesful recent p&b pub crawl, Dee Dee will confirm this.

I can confirm twinkle has Deeman confused wi someone else. Don't ask me to do an identifit picture though, as I've been ripped to the tits every time we've met.

Sorry, not buying this for a second. This has heehaw to do with the crawl, just one of my associates whos a Dundee fan who knows you. Doubt very much they would be making this up so amazingly, im gonna believe a friend over you.

Good luck on wednesday though

One of you're associates who claims to know me is equally as confused as you are. So what one is it: the fat unemployment mess or the specky gadge who drinks in The Maltman?

I'll give you a clue: it's neither and you've made a bit of a c**t of yourself here.

I find it rather disconcerting that Twinkle is trying to identify who I am and where I drink anyway. That is quite disturbing behaviour.

If you're that desperate to meet me, pm me and I'll come and meet you for a pint and I'll bring you a Dee Man t-shirt and signed photo as a keepsake. As long as you promise not to try any funny business.

Twinkle, if it helps Dee Man is a weegie. You might be getting him confused with someone else. He doesn't wear glasses but should do so on a petrol station forecourt.

c***s are all the same GD. These guys with Dee this and Dee that are ten a penny. The real Dee thats a specky midget will be watching his back coming out the Maltman now :lol:

c***s are all the same GD. These guys with Dee this and Dee that are ten a penny. The real Dee thats a specky midget will be watching his back coming out the Maltman now :lol:

From a guy that goes by the internet alias "Twinkle"? :lol: I very much doubt it.

From a guy that goes by the internet alias "Twinkle"? :lol: I very much doubt it.

:lol:

There'll be a queue of terrified bespectacled midgets outside the court in the morning wearing Kevlar vests waiting to take out restraining orders.

ETA: Does anyone know the best place to purchase contact lenses and stilts in time for Wednesday's match?

Edited by Dee Man

I believe the politically correct term for midget is vertically challenged.

All this chat reminds me of an incident, that happened a couple of years ago, in private eyes. Where a vertically challenged male ran between a strippers legs. No charges were brought but he did receive a clit round the ear and a flap in the face for his troubles.