All things Dundee FC

So what's peoples thoughts on what PH can do to change things for Wednesday night to at least give them a game?

Personally I think we need to get more pace into the game particularly in the final third. All the knocking about is great but we need to carry more a threat higher up the pitch.

So what's peoples thoughts on what PH can do to change things for Wednesday night to at least give them a game?

Personally I think we need to get more pace into the game particularly in the final third. All the knocking about is great but we need to carry more a threat higher up the pitch.

He could start by telling the players to stop passing the ball to marked men or to stop holding onto it for too long.

Get big Davo on, and tell him to snap GMS, give the prancing little p***k a real reason to be rolling around the pitch.

Konrad's loss will be a sair one, it will mean Davo as a CB with the only defender on the bench young Cammy Kerr. This has been my fear for a wee while, the fact that we're a bit meagre at the back. Not looking forward to wednesday night much now :(

If Konrad's loss is a sair one you really are in trouble. Shipped two goals, poor with another.

Twinkle, I have never met Dee Man and I know he doesn't wear specs. Ask your mate if his grandad trained Chuck Norris , I bet he says yes.

If Konrad's loss is a sair one you really are in trouble. Shipped two goals, poor with another.

Twinkle, I have never met Dee Man and I know he doesn't wear specs. Ask your mate if his grandad trained Chuck Norris , I bet he says yes.

Our whole team played shit and to be fair every team has games like that.

Get big Davo on, and tell him to snap GMS, give the prancing little p***k a real reason to be rolling around the pitch.

Someone needs to hit that wee p***k early on wed I would defo agree with that

Good to see fans are advocating casting Hartley's famed brand of football in the bin so early in the season? Bomber back in shortly?

Could Davo actually catch him in order to carry this out?

Good to see fans are advocating casting Hartley's famed brand of football in the bin so early in the season? Bomber back in shortly?

Could Davo actually catch him in order to carry this out?

am sure davo can catch him after all he tends to go down without getting touched

With the way Dens is set up, a good vocal away support tends to out noise us... Even before they got their noses in front Utd were louder. The South Enclosure was the only part of the ground being vocal. But the numbers there are less than the Shankly. Also with the hard core right next to Shankly they're cut off. I know this has been mentioned before. The Cox doesn't sing much, neither does the Main Stand. I've mentioned this before and I realise the focus is on the team just now but it would great to link up the South Enclosure with the Cox and provide a unified bank of home support.

With the way Dens is set up, a good vocal away support tends to out noise us... Even before they got their noses in front Utd were louder. The South Enclosure was the only part of the ground being vocal. But the numbers there are less than the Shankly. Also with the hard core right next to Shankly they're cut off. I know this has been mentioned before. The Cox doesn't sing much, neither does the Main Stand. I've mentioned this before and I realise the focus is on the team just now but it would great to link up the South Enclosure with the Cox and provide a unified bank of home support.

Agree with what ur saying bout set up not bring great but that would cost far to much money

They were not louder prior to going in front. For spells in that first half there was barely a peep coming from the Shankly

Edited by dundeefc1783

Bring back Scrimmie!!!

Seriously - some Iron required - if the wee fannies are gonna fall over when someone breathes on them, why not give them something to greet for?

You mean Shankly, aye?

You need to be hearing the home support when you come out onto the pitch, it needs to be done.

Agree it would improve the atmosphere with the two biggest home sections being closest together.

The gap being south enclosure is just to big to get any atmosphere going between the two stands as one can't really be heard from the other.

Get onto the club and get them telt.