All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

I don't get this Dobbie rumour. Not to say I wouldn't have him, but cannot see why he'd leave Queens to come to Dens and can't see us having the money to buy him and offer him good wages.

Not sure it's a rumour. Think someone just said they'd like to sign him and it's grown arms and legs.

Seems to be a bit of chat about us being interested in signing Dobbie from QOTS.

Another rumour doing the rounds is that O'Dea has been informed he is free to find another club,could be the usual "pish rumour thread for this" though.

Another rumour doing the rounds is that O'Dea has been informed he is free to find another club,could be the usual "pish rumour thread for this" though.

Doubt that one like considering McCann made him captain about 2 month ago.

22 minutes ago, K.T said:

Heard Jayden Stockley rumours too, but I'll be honest and say I don't know who he is.

Big carthorse thats about 6th choice at Aberdeen - scored a few important scrappy goals but made famous for breaking Teirneys puss with his elbow...

He could do a job as our Haber/Moussa replacement but he's just a big bruiser really. Was he not supposedly signing for someone down south again tho?

Ahh yeah Exeter apparently!

Edited by locheedee

18 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Diego Costa is currently out of favour at Chelsea. 

Totally unproven at Scottish Premiership level, but got to be worth a flyer if we can't get the Berbatov paperwork done before the window shuts.

Hahahahaha :lol::lol:!!!

You're totally deluded if you think he'd sign for Dundee!!!!! He could get a gig at near enough any club in the world!!! 

23 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Diego Costa is currently out of favour at Chelsea. 

Totally unproven at Scottish Premiership level, but got to be worth a flyer if we can't get the Berbatov paperwork done before the window shuts.

Nah, he's a big bawbag - nae danger he'd cope with a shite Scottish winter

Pmsl, awwwh Jimmy ya daft fud! :lol:

Edited by locheedee