All things Dundee FC

^This^ (& to think I was thinking that some of the fermers went that bad after all...)

They're not that bad really. The Livi, Cowdenbeath, Morton and St Mirren posters were far, far worse back in our old 1st division days. They were like the Hearts posters only more deluded. Pele was sound but f**k knows whatever happened to him.

The big man will be back better than ever before too long!
+
Hope you got on ok on Wednesday btw?

No good mate and the meal cost me a bomb.

You at the game Sunday ? Might try and find a Scottish wife.

24 minutes ago, K.T said:

They're not that bad really. The Livi, Cowdenbeath, Morton and St Mirren posters were far, far worse back in our old 1st division days. They were like the Hearts posters only more deluded. Pele was sound but f**k knows whatever happened to him.

Yeah they were pretty grim too tbf but they at least realised when they were wrong and left the thread after a while, the worst of the StJ fans just don't leave... (could just be I've blocked out the worst of the memories tho)

+

Poor Pele got left behind in the champions flat - chances are he didn't last long after we left with the standard of tenant that moved in after us...

Edited by locheedee

14 minutes ago, Girth said:

No good mate and the meal cost me a bomb.

You at the game Sunday ? Might try and find a Scottish wife.

Ouch, shit mate thats not too good like - worth a try though!

+

Still not too sure yet man, seriously wanting to go but I've got the fear! (+ given I've just spent today arguing with my ex about her share of my flat I'd maybe say to avoid local terts too!)

Ouch, shit mate thats not too good like - worth a try though!
+
Still not too sure yet man, seriously wanting to go but I've got the fear! (+ given I've just spent today arguing with my ex about her share of my flat I'd maybe say to avoid local terts too!)

We'll smash it mate. Worry not.

4 minutes ago, locheedee said:

He's free to leave but who the f**k can we persuade to take him... My biggest hope is Hartley gets the Hearts job and spunks their transfer cash on Hateley, Williams and Julen!

Hartley; "Aye Ann, I know this midfield maestro, proven at this level, gives 110%, loves a free kick and never has a smarmy look on his face"

Ann; "Sorry I have no spare change pal"