All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

This boy played LB for you at Gayfield last night. The Aucho boy mentioned before played holding midfielder and I think the striker might've been a trialist too. None of them looked great tbh. Mostly u20s for Dundee, and Arbroath put out a weakened/makeshift team. Dundee won 2-0. Only players I recognised for Dundee were Parish, Dryden, O'Hara and the 2/3 trialists. CB looked like Meekings but wasn't sure if it was him or not.

Ahhh cheers, guess he'll be that spanish defender folks spotted then!

14 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Also, Daniel Higgins must be regretting his choice in leaving. He's played one game for Killie since in joined and that was in the LC against Clyde and they've signed two 30+ defenders to play ahead of his.

Contrast that with Jack Hendry, but more importantly Kerr Waddell who was behind Higgins in the pecking order and has now been involved in every game thus far this season.

Higgins wasn't offered a new deal Ludo so didn't have much of a say about going.

Any indication as to who the left back is? McCann trying to find someone to replace holt?

Interesting how one person and said they were both poor and another says they were both great.

From what I've read the Aucho boy really impressed at Aberdeen so might potentially be a bit of a player. Who knows though.

Why was he not offered a contract at Aberdeen if he impressed?

Higgins wasn't offered a new deal Ludo so didn't have much of a say about going.

I heard that we wanted to keep him but fucked up the registration meaning his contract lapsed. Killie offered him a similar deal and being further away from Perth he accepted the Killie deal.

2 hours ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

I entirely agree that you have no clue.

^^^^  This from the guy who implied it was practical to spend millions building a stadium then demolishing it and building something else!  :lol:

If by "incontrovertible fact" you mean complete nonsense then I fully agree.

This will be the last time you hook me on this but the 3 of you are so obsessed with us it is absolutely pitiful. Our investors are dodgy asset strippers, yours are great. Our new ground will be shite and will bankrupt us, yours is great. Every player we sign is crocked, a bomb scare or a big haddie (unless you subsequently sign them, snigger), yours are all great. It's like some sort of stuck record.
Out of the 3 of you though, you are undoubtedly the biggest tosser though.

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

You're saying no stadium has ever been demolished and replaced by something else?

Of course this has happened, after many years of use when the financial benefits of having built the stadia in the first place have been utilised.  That was not the context of your previous claim and you know it.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

This will be the last time you hook me on this but the 3 of you are so obsessed with us it is absolutely pitiful. Our investors are dodgy asset strippers, yours are great. Our new ground will be shite and will bankrupt us, yours is great. Every player we sign is crocked, a bomb scare or a big haddie (unless you subsequently sign them, snigger), yours are all great. It's like some sort of stuck record.
Out of the 3 of you though, you are undoubtedly the biggest tosser though.

This from a man who obsesses about Geoff Brown, Steve Brown, Bruce McDiarmid, Muirton Park and McDiarmid Park morning, noon and night. You make me smile, chap.