All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Agreed. 

:lol::lol: like I said, if you can't rise above insults you're never going to win the arguement...

Like Spud says you've no idea how amusing its been watching you make a c#nt of yourself, so thank you for the lols but really off you pop now, have you not got chickens to choke or cows to milk early in the morning anyway?

Edited by locheedee

I see you still know nothing about tax. 

So the shiny new asset (cost 5M to build) you've swapped your old dilapidated asset for - at what value does that go on your balance sheet at? And the dilapidated asset (previously written down to 250k) - what value did you realise at disposal, as far as the balance sheet is concerned? I'm just interested as to how this works.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

So the shiny new asset (cost 5M to build) you've swapped your old dilapidated asset for - at what value does that go on your balance sheet at? And the dilapidated asset (previously written down to 250k) - what value did you realise at disposal, as far as the balance sheet is concerned? I'm just interested as to how this works.

Pmsl, as a former sole trader (freelance  designer) for a number of years myself, I'm intrigued to hear this masterclass in tax legislation.

Doubt it'll do me much good in my business life but then again I doubt anything he says will make any sense anyway!

13 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Tricky one. I'd probably go with whatever PwC suggest.

5 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Never voted Tory in my life.

My apologies then but you deflect questions like a true blue fanny.

Perhaps you'd care to elucidate us imbeciles on what PwC would say, since you've been so assertive that you knew the answer to Spuds questions?

Edited by locheedee

1 minute ago, locheedee said:

My apologies then but you deflect questions like a true blue fanny.

Perhaps you'd care to elucidate us imbeciles on what PwC would say, since you've been so assertive that you knew the answer to Spuds questions?

Apology accepted. 

PwC would suggest excluding the items from the balance sheet on the basis it's impossible to come to a valuation.

See when I see a bunch of unread pages on here I get all excited to read the absolute comedy gold that the Dundee boys have come up with. Best posters on the forum IMO.

I lasted about 10 seconds before I had to just scroll past all this. Get this boring St Johnstone twat in the bin.

2 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Apology accepted. 

PwC would suggest excluding the items from the balance sheet on the basis it's impossible to come to a valuation.

Yawn, thank you for finally answering a question but I'm fairly sure that goes against what you were saying yourself earlier - I really can't be arsed trawling through the pages of your drivel again but hopefully Spud will be better placed to come back to you on that since that conversation was between you two.

11 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

See when I see a bunch of unread pages on here I get all excited to read the absolute comedy gold that the Dundee boys have come up with. Best posters on the forum IMO.

I lasted about 10 seconds before I had to just scroll past all this. Get this boring St Johnstone twat in the bin.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

7 pages of shite - I couldn't give a flying f**k about the Fermer's finances - it's ours that matter.

Sorry gents wasn't actually really about the fermers finances, more just taking the piss out of fannybaws for spouting shite - I'm off to bed now I've had my fun so he should hopefully f**k off now!