All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, locheedee said:

Damn hadn't thought about that - its Dundee so I'll fully expect to see the FBI helicopters flying in anytime soon then...

Just as long as they don't find out about the ching processing plant going in under the new super Derry tho :whistle

well we got away with running guns for Serbian militias (allegedly) so I'm sure we've got this covered. Probably paid the FBI off I would think.

3 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

well we got away with running guns for Serbian militias (allegedly) so I'm sure we've got this covered. Probably paid the FBI off I would think.

Yeah hence my underlying suspicion of anything happening at Dens - its bad enough in the Derry so just think how much fucked up stuff the directors can get up to!

Maybe slightly off topic, and a bit out of date, but about 20 years ago I'd take Mrs GD to Campie at about 10 at night to do a bit of dogging.  

This social trend means Campie is far more greatly utilised these days.

Where will we go dogging now?

FIFY

We are going down at this rate. 3 goals in 5 games, one of which was a penalty against Hibs. That penalty aside, I don't think we've had a shot on target in the past two games either. Yet we're conceding copious amounts, as per usual. Fucking brutal.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are going down at this rate. 3 goals in 5 games, one of which was a penalty against Hibs. That penalty aside, I don't think we've had a shot on target in the past two games either. Yet we're conceding copious amounts, as per usual. Fucking brutal.

At least we've got a goal now...

after the defeat to the Accies I looked at the next run of games and reckoned we could be P 6 L 6 We are not quite but almost there.

The 1 point we do have was in a game where Hibs out played us and should have won by 2 or 3.

Somehow we need to find a way against a St J that is playing well above our capability right now. Cant see it happening.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm sure I was the negative guy on here recently.

We are joint bottom ffs 6 games in :-)

It's not just the results, looking at our fixture run in after Hamilton it was very possible we'd lose every single game. The manner in which we're losing (with barely a whimper) is the real cause for concern.

Until today Thistle had lost every single one of their games but they were at least giving teams a game and scoring regularly.

Bar the Aberdeen game, we've deserved to lose comfortably every time we've played. 

after the defeat to the Accies I looked at the next run of games and reckoned we could be P 6 L 6 We are not quite but almost there.

The 1 point we do have was in a game where Hibs out played us and should have won by 2 or 3.

Somehow we need to find a way against a St J that is playing well above our capability right now. Cant see it happening.

We were absolutely rancid today and have a horrendous record at Dens.

Watched the first half online, and we werent that bad in defence and midfield, but non existant up front.

Deacon, El Bak, Allan and Moussa dont look good enough, and playing all 4 is effectively giving away any chance we have.

I think we have a slightly better squad than last season, but McCanns formation is not working, and he needs to change it. Im relatively hopeful that we will be safe, but we need to turn it around very soon.