All things Dundee FC

So why are YOU doing it then? If you weren't interested in getting one over on them again and it was all their idea, you'd just tell them to f**k off.
But nah. Your club, like them, would rather get into a pointless dick measuring competition over f**k all.

It's actually our sponsors idea, not the club's.

So why are YOU doing it then? If you weren't interested in getting one over on them again and it was all their idea, you'd just tell them to f**k off.
But nah. Your club, like them, would rather get into a pointless dick measuring competition over f**k all.

Our collective clockweights are bigger than their collective orange microsacs.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Dundee and Dundee United are to stage a 'sound test' using a decibel meter at their respective grounds to determine which set of fans are the noisier. (Evening Telegraph)

Would it not be easier just to measure cocks ffs....emoji108.png

I'll happily concede that Dundee fans have are bigger p***ks than us.

Will they re-calculate the decibel level depending on how many fans are in attendance? Have they considered the shrillness of all the woman and children in the united support? I don't think they've thought this one through.

Visited the United Forum to see what they thought of their season so far. Unpredictably they want rid of McKinnon. More surprising they want Hartley which is a decent enough shout, but most shockingly, there's a few clamouring for Duffy as if they think someone as Derry'd Oot His Nut as Duffy would even consider them. [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Visited the United Forum to see what they thought of their season so far. Unpredictably they want rid of McKinnon. More surprising they want Hartley which is a decent enough shout, but most shockingly, there's a few clamouring for Duffy as if they think someone as Derry'd Oot His Nut as Duffy would even consider them. emoji38.png

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Visited the United Forum to see what they thought of their season so far. Unpredictably they want rid of McKinnon. More surprising they want Hartley which is a decent enough shout, but most shockingly, there's a few clamouring for Duffy as if they think someone as Derry'd Oot His Nut as Duffy would even consider them. emoji38.png

f**k the DABs. Thank you :angel

8 hours ago, kristov said:

Where can you find this document?

Hey man, sorry I've not seen the whole document myself but I've just had a look on ljrh (the architects) website and the councils too and theres no sign of anything yet?

Guess DOYS is more itk than me and has better connections with the club, council or architects coz I'm guessing that's not been released yet...

I'd guess if there is a 30 page document it'll be made public on the 22nd though

53 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Hey man, sorry I've not seen the whole document myself but I've just had a look on ljrh (the architects) website and the councils too and theres no sign of anything yet?

Guess DOYS is more itk than me and has better connections with the club, council or architects coz I'm guessing that's not been released yet...

I'd guess if there is a 30 page document it'll be made public on the 22nd though

There's a link on thedarkblues that helps navigate to the 30 page document.  It's pretty much about what the land is going to get used for. Most pages are questions with yes and no answers such as regarding whether there will be new access routes built,  noise and light pollution, effects on wildlife, whether the structures will be seen from other areas of Dundee, if there is any anticipated toxic waste etc. 

17 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Deary me, what an awful post. It's an idea from the Evening Telegraph, a local newspaper which has absolutely nothing to do with the club. I'm sure when they went to the club (if they even did) with the idea i'm sure the club didn't really care. The paper always has been a DAB rag and they've been fairly quiet since we sent them down. Funny that.

It's McEwan Fraser Legal's idea.

Cheers. Thought that might be the case. Will need to get myself to the Ice Arena next Fri.

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

There's a link on thedarkblues that helps navigate to the 30 page document.  It's pretty much about what the land is going to get used for. Most pages are questions with yes and no answers such as regarding whether there will be new access routes built,  noise and light pollution, effects on wildlife, whether the structures will be seen from other areas of Dundee, if there is any anticipated toxic waste etc. 

Ahhh cool manny, cheers for the heads up!

I'll probably kill an hour or so in work reading that today then.

Thank you

It's McEwan Fraser Legal's idea.

Yeah that's what I meant. Don't know why I put the tele. Point still stands though, absolutely nothing to do with the club. My original post was tongue and cheek and I thought that was pretty obvious but clearly not obvious enough for Randy[emoji849]

2 hours ago, kristov said:

Cheers. Thought that might be the case. Will need to get myself to the Ice Arena next Fri.

Thanks to Yenitit for the skiffy to the application docs...

http://idoxwam.dundeecity.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=OVK0OHGC04Q00

Edit to get correct link

Edited by locheedee

Thanks to Yenitit for the skiffy to the application docs...
http://idoxwam.dundeecity.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=OVK0OHGC04Q00

Edit to get correct link

Cheers for that. So far there is a disappointing lack of 100 ft statues encircling the ground.

One for the suggestion box.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

51 minutes ago, kristov said:

Cheers for that. So far there is a disappointing lack of 100 ft statues encircling the ground.

One for the suggestion box.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

No worries man + Yeah I'm hoping they're saving the 'colossus of Nou campy' for the public exhibition myself!

Interesting that we would give the council some of the land to allow them to expand the ice rink. A bit of a sweetener for the project and training pitches?

The whole development is really well thought out and generates cash for the club on a constant basis. Hopefully this helps us to move forward as a club!

Exciting times ahead.