All things Dundee FC

26 minutes ago, locheedee said:

our owners and directors (much like yours) will decide how much of the money they get back from the club and other investments that they choose to reinvest.

They won't be reinvesting any, wee sack. They aren't investing for the benefit of wee team FC but for the benefit of themselves. Is this really too difficult for you to understand?

On a more serious note, any of you heard what "legends" will be playing for Dundee in Mackays testimonial? Last half hour is seemingly going to be mostly ex-players, only player weve had confirmed is Jody Morris

8 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

They won't be reinvesting any, wee sack. They aren't investing for the benefit of wee team FC but for the benefit of themselves. Is this really too difficult for you to understand?

Ffs, its touching our financial stability is so important to you ya fucking roaster but our directors have already said they are (don't let facts get in the way of your delusional wet dreams tho)

&

Like every club owner round the world whatever money they earn from whatever sources will be ultimately available for them to spend on whatever they like - some of which will be investments into the football club they own a majority stake in...

Some might also be on holidays or shoes or getting a better education than you

Edited by locheedee

2 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Ffs, its touching our financial stability is so important to you ya fucking roaster but our directors have already said they are

Oh well, must be true then.

I'd've thought after 30+ years of being lied to and promised the earth by charlatan after charlatan you wee team fans would've developed a bit of scepticism by now. Obviously not.

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Our crematorium will be miles better than the Perth version and unlike Sainties we will own it. It'll be a comforting feeling knowing, as you rattle your last breath, that the club is going to benefit. What a way to go.

Every second post mentions us Spud, it's getting unhealthy. Hope for your sakes you win today.

9 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Oh well, must be true then.

I'd've thought after 30+ years of being lied to and promised the earth by charlatan after charlatan you wee team fans would've developed a bit of scepticism by now. Obviously not.

Well we've more reason to believe them than you cunto - esp given they've delivered on every promise they've made so far including a well thought out business plan for the new stadium.

I am still slightly sceptical and I will be until it definitely happens but just coz we got fucked over before doesn't mean these guys are aiming to do the same.

We all know that you're just trying to stir up that doubt like the sad little troll you are but uncertainty and risk is all part of the rich tapestry of life....

15 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Well we've more reason to believe them than you cunto - esp given they've delivered on every promise they've made so far including a well thought out business plan for the new stadium.

I am still slightly sceptical and I will be until it definitely happens but just coz we got fucked over before doesn't mean these guys are aiming to do the same.

We all know that you're just trying to stir up that doubt like the sad little troll you are but uncertainty and risk is all part of the rich tapestry of life....

Got a copy of that business plan? No, I didn't think so.

I hope you're right but separating the ownership of the club and stadium is very telling.

13 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Got a copy of that business plan? No, I didn't think so.

I hope you're right but separating the ownership of the club and stadium is very telling.

No obviously not, coz I'd not expect them to give away the details before anything has actually been confirmed yet. I have however read through the bulk of their planning pre-app though and its comprehensive and well considered from what I can tell.

I do expect a fair amount of that to come out on the 22nd tho  all be it with the caveat that it depends on planning/licensing permissions and market trading conditions like any proposed new business venture.

&

As many of us have told you, we don't own Dens as it is so its not like we've got much to lose.

Since you're thick tho, think of it along the lines of a tenant farmer - they/you pay their rent and get a skelp of land to grow your berries or sheep on but the landowner (if they're sensible) still makes sure the land is well maintained and doesn't get overused so they protect their investment thus making sure you're semi profitable so they keep making money off you...

+

As for splitting the company in two - they've explained that too (openly and honestly) by admitting dfc's  credit is shit so dbph can get the investment and contractors signed up that dfc maybe couldn't.

Off you pop now, your tractor must be nearly there to run you in for the game by now

Edited by locheedee

12 minutes ago, locheedee said:

No obviously not, coz I'd not expect them to give away the details before anything has actually been confirmed yet. I have however read through the bulk of their planning pre-app though and its comprehensive and well considered from what I can tell.

I do expect a fair amount of that to come out on the 22nd tho  all be it with the caveat that it depends on planning/licensing permissions and market trading conditions like any proposed new business venture.

&

As many of us have told you, we don't own Dens as it is so its not like we've got much to lose.

Since you're thick tho, think of it along the lines of a tenant farmer - they/you pay their rent and get a skelp of land to grow your berries or sheep on but the landowner (if they're sensible) still makes sure the land is well maintained and doesn't get overused so they protect their investment thus making sure you're semi profitable so they keep making money off you...

+

As for splitting the company in two - they've explained that too (openly and honestly) by admitting dfc's  credit is shit so dbph can get the investment and contractors signed up that dfc maybe couldn't.

Off you pop now, your tractor must be nearly there to run you in for the game by now

You haven't seen the business plan but you know it's well thought out. How does that work?

Still, at least you now understand that money will be going from the club to the owners rather than vice-versa.

Eric Drysalde [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

How can this guy find work at a football club after his f**k ups last season?

If you're in a relegation battle this season (looks likely) you can look forward to your best player leaving to your rivals on loan. If you have a couple of goalkeepers injured you won't sign an emergency loan player, just claim you didn't know the rules of the organisation of which you are on the board. Also should be noted this man played a big part in bringing Gary Locke and Claude Anelka to the club. If anything goes wrong he'll put out one of his lesson-in how-not-to-do-PR statements which blames the fans for his shortcomings and bad decisions. Also, look forward to your new 'special relationship' with Hearts.

He was this first guy to go when the new owners took over at the start of this season.

Seriously, this man is a complete fud and a utter clown. The boys who's meeting him today: please tell him from me he's a fanny.

He'll be working with the council on the side of planning permissions etc. He won't have anything to do with the squad as John Nelm's largely takes care of that and works closely with the manager and Tommy Young is our media 'correspondent' as it were so there's no role there.

He'll be working with the council on the side of planning permissions etc. He won't have anything to do with the squad as John Nelm's largely takes care of that and works closely with the manager and Tommy Young is our media 'correspondent' as it were so there's no role there.

He'll probably still manage to make a horses arse of that.

29 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

You haven't seen the business plan but you know it's well thought out. How does that work?

Still, at least you now understand that money will be going from the club to the owners rather than vice-versa.

Wtf, where are you getting any of that from ya throbber - I should perhaps have said more on the first point, my apologies but in my professional capacity I have seen some of the initial thinking on some of the proposals and its very comprehensive and well thought through so I have no reason to assume the rest won't be as well considered...

&

We've never said we won't still be paying rent, we do now but for history and tradition not facilities to make our club better. The Americans are giving us a better deal financially with new cutting edge facilities and still investing heavily year on year into our playing budget too so tell me where you percieve the problem to be with that?

Actually don't bother, just f**k off and worry some sheep or something

Edited by locheedee

4 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Wtf, where are you getting any of that from ya throbber - I should perhaps have said more on the first point, my apologies but in my professional capacity I have seen some of the initial thinking on some of the proposals and its very comprehensive and well thought through so I have no reason to assume the rest won't be as well considered...

So we're agreed that you haven't seen the business plan. Good.

And what's your evidence that the Americans are giving you a better deal financially?

Edited by Tibbermoresaint

And what's your evidence that the Americans are giving you a better deal financially?

What's your evidence that they are not, since you're the one that seems to have the problem with it?

9 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Yawn, I'm out tbh - you're just trying to stir shit up and praying the one thing St Johnstone can claim over us (financial stability) doesn't happen for us too...

Its ok tho, you'll always be able to claim the title of most inbred throbbers - hope that gives you enough to go on

Actually no I don't...

Edited by locheedee