All things Dundee FC

He definitely deserves a run out anyway - I know we'll be trying to protect him but it can't do him much good seeing them pass him over for guys that aren't performing

Moussa offered absolutely nothing on Saturday, so unless Haber is back fit I'd personally like to see him involved in some way on Saturday.

49 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Moussa offered absolutely nothing on Saturday, so unless Haber is back fit I'd personally like to see him involved in some way on Saturday.

I agree but the annoying thing is we know he's almost certainly going to put in another anonymous performance.

It's frustrating as f**k after seeing how good he was in the derby.

28 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Have to say the plans are pretty impressive. Not had a chance to read the 30 page plan but will go over that tonight.

Yeah I got a sneaky peak coz I work for the council and it looks like a well thought through business plan with every seperate business capable of standing on its own or supporting each other.

Obvs still depends on how much Keyes and Nelms put back in but as has been said a few times now its not in their interest to fleece us or their investment in the club suffers but we'll find out soon enough anyway I guess!

Thank you!

5 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

And I'm going to have to buy some new gear for sitting in hospitality .. what you think of this ensemble lads? Too much ?

ad8c144331db64a03ea71370414fbb25.jpg

I'd maybe swap the purple for a dark blue and maybe get the club crest embroidered into your smoking jacket/house coat just to set it off...

Thank you

Dundee and Dundee United are to stage a 'sound test' using a decibel meter at their respective grounds to determine which set of fans are the noisier. (Evening Telegraph)

Would it not be easier just to measure cocks ffs....[emoji108]

Dundee and Dundee United are to stage a 'sound test' using a decibel meter at their respective grounds to determine which set of fans are the noisier. (Evening Telegraph)

Would it not be easier just to measure cocks ffs....[emoji108]

FFS[emoji23] Absolutely determined to get one over on us in one way or another. What are they going to try after we shag them rotten at this as well? Is it not just about time they admitted they're a wee diddy team who struggles against Brechin and draws with Dumbarton?

5 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

FFSemoji23.png Absolutely determined to get one over on us in one way or another. What are they going to try after we shag them rotten at this as well? Is it not just about time they admitted they're a wee diddy team who struggles against Brechin and draws with Dumbarton?

So why are YOU doing it then? If you weren't interested in getting one over on them again and it was all their idea, you'd just tell them to f**k off.

But nah. Your club, like them, would rather get into a pointless dick measuring competition over f**k all.