All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

I have no evidence either way. Which is why I'm asking for it.

Hahaha, no you're trying badly, to cherry pick bits of the information available and give it the most pessimistic twist you can, with no basis on fact or reality outside your sad little imaginings

Edited by locheedee

2 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Hahaha, no you're trying badly, to cherry pick bits of the information available and give it the most pessimistic twist you can, with no basis on fact or reality outside your sad little imaginings

You made the claim the Americans would be giving you a better deal. Post your evidence please.

9 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

You made the claim the Americans would be giving you a better deal. Post your evidence please.

How would you like me to get access to the financial paperwork of an international business man and his associates, let alone my own football club on a saturday morning throbber?

Like every other fan we have to take our directors word on it (& not just the Americans coz there are more than just them on the board) when they say as much, at least until we release our accounts for the first year or so after we move.

I realise that won't be sufficient for you tho since you can only handle definite hard facts (or whatever bullshit suits your agenda) so I suggest you f**k off til the first few years of our accounts for the club (at the new stadium) come out and we can all discuss it then.

Thank you

Edited by locheedee

1 minute ago, locheedee said:

How would you like me to get access to the financial paperwork of an international business man and his associates, let alone my own football club on a saturday morning throbber?

Like every other fan we have to take our directors word on it (& not just the Americans coz there are more than just them on the board) when they say as much, at least until we release our accounts fir the first year after we move.

I realise that won't be sufficient for you tho since you can only handle definite hard facts (or whatever bullshit suits your agenda) so I suggest you f**k off til the year our accounts for the club (at the new stadium) come out and we can all discuss it then.

Thank you

So your claim that they're giving you a better deal financially is a lie. Glad we agree.

With useful idiots like you making up the bulk of your support it's no surprise you get shafted time and time again. 

3 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

So your claim that they're giving you a better deal financially is a lie. Glad we agree.

With useful idiots like you making up the bulk of your support it's no surprise you get shafted time and time again. 

Where do you pull its a lie from you tedious little twat - you prove its not true since they've said in the many press releases it will be a better deal and you claim otherwise

+

Pmsl, well with inbred throbbers like you its no wonder rural Perthshire is as backwards and irrelevant... I know who and where I'd rather be

Just now, locheedee said:

Where do you pull its a lie from you tedious little twat - you prove its not true since they've said in the many press releases it will be a better deal and you claim otherwise.

You're the one making the claim. It's up to you to provide the evidence.

But you can't because it's a lie. Just like your claim about seeing the business plan was a lie. You are a liar.

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

You're the one making the claim. It's up to you to provide the evidence.

But you can't because it's a lie. Just like your claim about seeing the business plan was a lie. You are a liar.

Oooft and we're back to your old favourite the personal slurs - you don't know me cunto so I'll let that slide but I'm not a liar, I can't be arsed jumping through hoops finding the exact quote from the exact press releases - if you're so bothered (you're the fud on the Dundee thread btw) then you find it.

+

As for the business plan you're just playing with semantics now - I've seen component parts of it (namely information supporting the certain businesses being proposed) in draft stages through my job but I doubt many would be privy to the full plan due to commercial reasons and financial security since its never wise to give all your business information out to competitors.

Again tho you're just having a mare and making a c**t of yourself so spout whatever pish you like coz I don't think anyone gives a f**k or doesn't have you on ignore (sorry Biggie didn't think not to quote his shite)

3 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Oooft and we're back to your old favourite the personal slurs - you don't know me cunto so I'll let that slide but I'm not a liar, I can't be arsed jumping through hoops finding the exact quote from the exact press releases - if you're so bothered (you're the fud on the Dundee thread btw) then you find it.

+

As for the business plan you're just playing with semantics now - I've seen component parts of it (namely information supporting the certain businesses being proposed) in draft stages through my job but I doubt many would be privy to the full plan due to commercial reasons and financial security since its never wise to give all your business information out to competitors.

We've already agreed that you haven't seen the business plan so I'm not quite sure what your point is here. The fact that you are a liar is not in doubt.

9 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

We've already agreed that you haven't seen the business plan so I'm not quite sure what your point is here. The fact that you are a liar is not in doubt.

Pmsl whatever cunto, I've seen enough to be quite happy tho (& I'm a cynical c#nt) so I'll be quite content with that and you can go worry about your own issues

+

I think the only fact thats not in doubt is you're a poor attempt at a troll - stick to trying to finger your sister/mother and come back when you've got better information to support your shite

Pmsl whatever cunto, I've seen enough to be quite happy tho (& I'm a cynical c#nt) so I'll be quite content with that and you can go worry about your own issues
+
I think the only fact thats not in doubt is you're a poor attempt at a troll - stick to trying to finger your sister/mother and come back when you've got better information to support your shite

3-2 will hopefully keep him away but please stop replying. Its giving me a headache and my hangover is so bad that I am typing this in the dark with sunglasses on.

That twat is starting to make Boredom Guy seem interesting.

Can everyone just ignore the cunto.

Thank you.

Hate to focus on negatives after picking up 3 points but I hope O'Dea stays away from the first team for a long long time. That was an embarrassing band at times childish performance from him yet again. The guy costs us so many goals it's unreal.

Really don't know how people rate him.