All things Dundee FC

7 hours ago, kevthedee said:

First season in the new ground we should have crematorium on the front of our shirts as a sponsor with fire and ash spewing out,would be classy as f**k.

We should commission Run the Jewels or Skepta to perform at Dundee United's funeral at our new crematorium. f**k all this Wagner shit, time to splash the cash.

Imagine, the lights go out, with a single beam of orange light illuminating a Willo Flood-shaped coffin before it bursts into flames while the music starts:

Welcome mothafuckas to the Derrrrrrrry Crem,
Where the Dark Blues laugh at United's shem,
So sit down, c***s, and have a fucking toke,
As the Tangerine Disasta goes up in smoke.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

We should commission Run the Jewels or Skepta to perform at Dundee United's funeral at our new crematorium. f**k all this Wagner shit, time to splash the cash.

Imagine, the lights go out, with a single beam of orange light illuminating a Willo Flood-shaped coffin before it bursts into flames while the music starts:

Thank you.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate regarding Flood shite doesne burn allegedly.

8 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Thank you.

Run the Jewels is a great shout. Not my favourite tune of theirs but an apt title nonetheless...

On a more serious note, any of you heard what "legends" will be playing for Dundee in Mackays testimonial? Last half hour is seemingly going to be mostly ex-players, only player weve had confirmed is Jody Morris

Confirmed you lot are playing McCann, Gartland, Rab Douglas, Barry Smith and Gary Harkins. Peaso and Savo will play for both teams.

Just seen the photo's of the academy sides on David Youth's galleries and Cammy photographed as one of the coaches,What a great ambassador he is for our club especially at such a young age.Great pro and top guy well done Cammy.

Edited by JP THE DEE
Fat fingers.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yeah my mates young lad ( eh sponsor him ) plays for the under 14s and Kerr coaches them during the week. I know for him a lot of them see it as if Kerr can get make from youth level then these young lads could have a future also. They are having a good season also which is good :-)

Great to hear mate the reports are that the youth set up is really good now.

Yeah my mates young lad ( eh sponsor him ) plays for the under 14s and Kerr coaches them during the week. I know for him a lot of them see it as if Kerr can get make from youth level then these young lads could have a future also. They are having a good season also which is good :-)

Don't know if it's the same team but I play 5s on a Thursday night in Forfar and there's a youth team that train on the other half of the pitch - Cammy is there every week helping out.

ETA: He's obviously not watching me close enough because McCann still hasn't phoned.

Don't know if it's the same team but I play 5s on a Thursday night in Forfar and there's a youth team that train on the other half of the pitch - Cammy is there every week helping out.

ETA: He's obviously not watching me close enough because McCann still hasn't phoned.

I know a few stories about him returning to Monifieth High and helping out.

There was one about him turning up to a Christmas dance to go as a 'date' with a additional support student. They thought he'd turn up to surprise her, hang around for a bit and leave but he turned up and stayed for the whole 3 hours.

Seems like a good, well grounded guy.

Lets get it straight here - the quarter final tomorrow could have been a great chance to get a good crowd in and get behind the players.

As it is, the greedy board will have the home ends at a low number whilst cashing in on the away fans that hop on the bus from Lochee, Leuchars and Limerick.

It's not good enough i'm afraid and i don't blame anyone who isn't going to this one. The prices being put up from the cup derby is nothing short of a pisstake. 

A message to Nelms and co. If you're gonna bump c***s make sure it's not the Dundonian race cause we'll get you telt quicker than Bobby Williamson with a fish supper coupon.

Sitting in a tin-pot, atmosphereless, meaningless Camperdown stadium fills me with disgust aswell, but that's a story that will be kept for another hour.

The non deluded one is not pleased with the clubs descent into footalling modernity. It's fucking horrible to see.

Thank you.

14 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

I'd love to see Gary Harkins playing in a Dundee strip one more time but even that isn't enough to persuade me to give my money to MacKay. 

Its alright tho, coz he's playing for the Dee legends in a charity match at Lochee Utds ground too...

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-fc-legends-join-charity-match/

Thank you