All things Dundee FC

41 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

European nights to internet fights

Haha , I'm warming to the dayglos there highly amusing

*Not warming at all

I'm glad they're not dead yet for the amusing scenes they provide but thats about as warm as I get to the tangerine

Thank you

1 hour ago, Girth said:

The Dabs thread down in the chumpionship forum is excellent reading.

Thank you.

Haha, cheers for the heads up manny - thats made my lunch break!

Wow, you know its bad when you're arguing the merits of Yogi, Hartley, Owen Coyle or Pressley as you're new messiah!

:thumsup2:lol::thumsup2

20 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Haha, cheers for the heads up manny - thats made my lunch break!

Wow, you know its bad when you're arguing the merits of Yogi, Hartley, Owen Coyle or Pressley as you're new messiah!

:thumsup2:lol::thumsup2

Apparently in the league this calendar year, they've won 7 times and by more than one goal only once.

Such a shame...

:thumsup2

43 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Apparently in the league this calendar year, they've won 7 times and by more than one goal only once.

Such a shame...

:thumsup2

Perhaps I'm being whooshed here but...Saturday was only your 5th league win this calendar year.

With you having only won by more than one goal once...

giphy.gif

Edited by capt_oats

19 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Perhaps I'm being whooshed here but...Saturday was only your 5th league win this calendar year.

giphy.gif

Piss off Statto. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

giphy.gif

But we're in a higher (and in theory, more difficult) league, playing good football despite the disappointing results, and improving as a club by almost every metric.

Whereas they're in a lower (easier, in theory) league, playing turgid hoofball and getting worse, and their fans are on the brink of civil war while their owner/director wants to offload them and leave but nobody's buying. 

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, AnAnInginAneAnA said:

But we're in a higher (and in theory, more difficult) league, playing good football despite the disappointing results, and improving as a club by almost every metric.

Whereas they're in a lower (easier, in theory) league, playing turgid hoofball and getting worse, and their fans are on the brink of civil war while their owner/director wants to offload them and leave but nobody's buying. 

Thank you.

& the original quote is still soggy with the dabs own salty tears since thats from their own thread too - they're the ones apopleptic about McKinnons win rate/goals scored stats, we're just finding it funny!

Thank you

Edited by locheedee