All things Dundee FC

Do we though? Greg Stewart seems to do the damage in the left side. It's Clarkson that's gash and Tank that can't score to save himself.

I still think we do. By left sided I mean left back/left wing. I'd like to see Stewart given a free role in behind the striker, picking the ball up in deeper positions and running at defenders.

Although I like to give players the benefit of the doubt until I've seen them play in the famous Dark Blue, why the f**k do we need a 33 year old striker who can't get a game in the Championship? As has already been said, he'd be denying Wighton game time. I'd far rather see CW33 getting on than Paul Heffernan.

Hearing that Letheren could be off today as well.

Maybe the announcement of a few PCA's today? Meggatt? Brian Easton? O'Donnell? A goalkeeper? McGinn? Not that they'd need to be announced today obviously. Would just rather that than a short term diddy loan signing like Heffernan.

I still think we do. By left sided I mean left back/left wing. I'd like to see Stewart given a free role in behind the striker, picking the ball up in deeper positions and running at defenders.

Yeah agree completely with that. As good as Irvine has been (And I absolutely want him to stay past this season) I think our narrow formation would work much better with an attacking LWB to help give us width on the overlap.

A bombing LWB such as the likes of Easton. Meggatt possibly? Or just a left footed Paul McGinn wouldn't go amiss.

I'm not sure a Heffernan type of forward is what we need but PH hasn't got that much wrong really. If we were going to be bringing in another forward I'd be looking for a big lumping one (like Scotland for Accies) who could hold the ball up and play in our attacking midfielders. Still not official yet though so we'll see.

I'm not sure a Heffernan type of forward is what we need but PH hasn't got that much wrong really. If we were going to be bringing in another forward I'd be looking for a big lumping one (like Scotland for Accies) who could hold the ball up and play in our attacking midfielders. Still not official yet though so we'll see.

Like Christian Nade? :bairn:

Rumps get phoning the club and tell them to cancel this deal. They'll listen to a man of your wisdom.

My answer to you - "GTF!"

The office's answer to me if I'm daft enough to phone up and ask to speak to PH, advising him on signings. - "GRTF!"

PH's answer to me if I do get to speak to him - "GRTF, you're sacked, and what idiot put you through!"

Hope this clears things up. I know my place. 8)

I wouldn't f**k around with Stewarts position, he is playing superb just where he is.

I would love CW33 to get a run in the team now.

Would prefer if we brought in a winger rather than another Striker.

Thank you

Spot on. Thank you.