All things Dundee FC

On a happier note Saints are getting beaten 1 nil and have a man sent off. Long second half for the Fermers [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Is that a sign of incompetent management perhaps? [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

From the Companies House website.
I’m sure this is just and administrative oversight and nothing to be worried about.  :rolleyes:
171FF7BD-9032-4E8B-A66F-DFEAB3828A32.thumb.png.4d58da500dca132c731a76bb744c3533.png

It’s standard that when you file your accounts on the last possible day that they appear late like this.

It’s something companies do in case something happens unexpectedly and contra to normal accounting practices.

Say, for example you are completely fucked and you have a near worthless asset, maybe a training ground (just as an example) and it has a book value in your accounts of a 1/4 of a million. Some random appears and buys it off you for a Million after the end of your financial year. You could justifiably go back into the previous years accounts and revalue the training ground at a Million - that being demonstrably its realisable value (because you’ve just sold it for a Million).

That might be enough for your ‘new’ accountants to sign the books of with the required ‘going concern’ sig.

These events have no resemblance to anything that’s ever happened by the way.

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

It’s standard that when you file your accounts on the last possible day that they appear late like this.

It’s something companies do in case something happens unexpectedly and contra to normal accounting practices.

Say, for example you are completely fucked and you have a near worthless asset, maybe a training ground (just as an example) and it has a book value in your accounts of a 1/4 of a million. Some random appears and buys it off you for a Million after the end of your financial year. You could justifiably go back into the previous years accounts and revalue the training ground at a Million - that being demonstrably its realisable value (because you’ve just sold it for a Million).

That might be enough for your ‘new’ accountants to sign the books of with the required ‘going concern’ sig.

These events have no resemblance to anything that’s ever happened by the way.

:lol:  I have never filed late accounts in over 22 years in business.  But never mind, you’re unmitigated pish appealed to your fanboys and earned you a few greenies.  Well done! 

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

:lol:  I have never filed late accounts in over 22 years in business.  But never mind, you’re unmitigated pish appealed to your fanboys and earned you a few greenies.  Well done! 

Surprised you didn't red dot him, you're good at that, or maybe get your fanboy szamo to do it.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Surprised you didn't red dot him, you're good at that, or maybe get your fanboy szamo to do it.

Can’t imagine why I would red dot a Dee posting on a Dundee thread.

Don’t think I’ve ever done that tbh.

Accounts for YE May 2017

Dundee FC £1,581,574 in the red compared to £1,227,503 the previous year.  So £354,071 worse off.

No increase in investment.  £150,000 of DFC 50 Bonds redeemed.

But never mind lads at least you participated in our relegation a couple of seasons back.  That’s the main thing.  :)

47 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Accounts for YE May 2017

Dundee FC £1,581,574 in the red compared to £1,227,503 the previous year.  So £354,071 worse off.

But never mind lads at least you participated in our relegation a couple of seasons back.  That’s the main thing.  :)

Isn't that exactly what has already been in the Daily Record?

Fuckingstaydoon.jpg

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

It's not. I know exactly who Ali is.

Is it jama? I'm sure I know a Saints fan who was called Ali but cannot mind who it was

1 hour ago, kristov said:

No Granny, we fucking sent you doon.

No; the league is decided over a season not by one game.  Surely that’s not too difficult to understand.

If it helps you certainly played your part.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Accounts for YE May 2017

That has got to be the greatest euphemism ever on P&B :lol::lol::lol: