All things Dundee FC

26 minutes ago, drs said:

But not as bizarre as going around red-dotting all of my posts in different forums, what a complete heads gone you are having.

So you are equating the deaths of football fans with me “red-doting” your posts after you red dotted mine.??

You sir are a troll who has been owned on numerous occasions across P and B I just hope I’ve ruined your day. 

14 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

You sir are a troll who has been owned on numerous occasions across P and B I just hope I’ve ruined your day. 

Owned on numerous occasions :lol:

Troll :lol:

Ruined my day :lol:

FFS you sad little man, get a life. I'm going to put you on ignore now so feel free to seethe away you tedious inconsequential troll.

On 04/03/2018 at 15:57, capt_oats said:

The Terrace bois out there just saying what everyone (other than Dundee fans) is thinking.

I am now positively shiting myself about the future of my club following this in-depth analysis by a couple of guys with recording equipment in their bedrooms. 

The club tried to rearrange the Celtic game for this midweek in order to get suspensions out the way but Celtic wouldn't agree and wanted it played at a later date.

They’re shitting it.

From the Companies House website.
I’m sure this is just and administrative oversight and nothing to be worried about.  :rolleyes:
171FF7BD-9032-4E8B-A66F-DFEAB3828A32.thumb.png.4d58da500dca132c731a76bb744c3533.png

From the SPFL website:
2018-03-07%2013.39.15.jpg
From the Tully website:
2018-03-07%2013.43.52.jpg
Nothing to worry about etc. etc...

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We had the same warning message on that website fwiw

Your club has probably closed already. Dayglos needed a new training centre. It all adds up!

In reality there could be tons of reasons for this, the site is in beta for one, but the fact we sent them a confirmation statement a couple of weeks beforehand suggests we knew it was going to happen. Still better get a move on, if we don't get them in before the end of March we face a £150 fine!

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

From the Companies House website.

I’m sure this is just and administrative oversight and nothing to be worried about.  :rolleyes:

171FF7BD-9032-4E8B-A66F-DFEAB3828A32.thumb.png.4d58da500dca132c731a76bb744c3533.png

Oversight on your part I'm afraid, accounts were filed today, please keep up.

Accounts Filed.PNG

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Submitted late then?

Potentially - alternatively they were  maybe submitted on time and not processed in time?

It's not even remotely uncommon and it has been clear since march 2nd that our accounts had been done and results announced. (See extensive, sensationalist press coverage).

There is also the fact that utilizing the DAB's Beta link the accounts still show overdue, whereas using the proper website tells a different story - potentially the overdue notice has never appeared on the full site.

What is your point?

37 minutes ago, The Algebraist said:

Your club has probably closed already. Dayglos needed a new training centre. It all adds up!

In reality there could be tons of reasons for this, the site is in beta for one, but the fact we sent them a confirmation statement a couple of weeks beforehand suggests we knew it was going to happen. Still better get a move on, if we don't get them in before the end of March we face a £150 fine!

Admin by Friday imo