All things Dundee FC

A Twitter account that purports to provide reliable transfer news but only has 62 followers has indicated St. Mirren might look to bring Kane Hemmings in on loan; that Celtic and Rosenborg may be in competition to land Caulker with figs in excess of £2m being touted and that Dundee are looking to land Murray permanently.

21 minutes ago, kristov said:

A Twitter account that purports to provide reliable transfer news but only has 62 followers has indicated St. Mirren might look to bring Kane Hemmings in on loan; that Celtic and Rosenborg may be in competition to land Caulker with figs in excess of £2m being touted and that Dundee are looking to land Murray permanently.

Not good news but £2 million isn't to be sniffed at...

Yeah, ideally we won't be looking to replace our better players as well as trying to strengthen in areas in dire need of quality but money talks- esp if the club gets the feeling Caulker isn't looking to renew.

One reasonably settled summer of transfer dealings is all I ask.

1 hour ago, kristov said:

Saw that post as well. Claims Sparta Prague are in for Caulker as well and Rosenborg are going to offer more than the previous £2 million. 

The twitter account also claims Yenited are in for 25 year old Cove Rangers striker Mitch Megginson  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Edited to say....and Willo Flood knocked back Yenited to sign for Montrose :lol:

Edited by Yenitit

Honestly not wanting to start a "FINANCIALLY IRRESPONSIBLE DUNDEE" chat, but if you recieved £3m for Caulker and Kamara, how much McCann get of it to spend in fees/wages? 

Sounds like Scottish football is approaching a time where six figure transfer fees become common place again. 

Honestly not wanting to start a "FINANCIALLY IRRESPONSIBLE DUNDEE" chat, but if you recieved £3m for Caulker and Kamara, how much McCann get of it to spend in fees/wages? 
Sounds like Scottish football is approaching a time where six figure transfer fees become common place again. 

I’d say 50% of it will go towards the new stadium.

18 hours ago, K.T said:

IMG_1899.jpg

18 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Goodwillie plays for Clyde, I think that pretty much confirms he's a rapist. 

18 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Away and have a cup of cocoa and f**k off to your bed.

Image result for patrick magee clockwork orange

This thread has provided some fine moments in the last 24 hours.

Thank you.

Jon Aurtenetxe, Julen Etxabeguren, Kostadin Gadzhalov, Kevin Holt, Nicky Low, Jeremy Malherbe and Jordan Piggott have not been offered new contracts and have left the club.

Simon Murray and A-Jay Leitch-Smith have returned to their parent clubs.

Should clear the way for a few new faces thankfully. Only one I'll miss is Kosta.

I've also just seen this from the club:

The club can today confirm that the following players have not been offered new contracts following the conclusion of the season

– Jon Aurtenetxe
- Julen Etxabeguren

- Kostadin Gadzhalov

- Kevin Holt
- 
Nicky Low

- Jeremy Malherbe
- 
Jordan Piggott

Loan players Simon Murray and A-Jay Leitch-Smith have also returned to their parent clubs.

We would like to thank everyone of these players for their efforts while at Dens and wish them all the best for the future.
The club will announce details of any contract renewals or new players signing when negotiations are complete.

Wouldn't argue with any of those.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

f**k all to do with you. 

Dear, dear. What a pathetic post.

Surely it’s only good news if the provincial clubs are receiving 6-7 figure transfer fees?

From what I understand Hemings has no intention of moving back to Scotland . Dundee offered more money than Mansfield for a loan move last summer and he chose not to move back north and move to Mansfield - its only an hour away from where he grew up.

From what I understand Hemings has no intention of moving back to Scotland . Dundee offered more money than Mansfield for a loan move last summer and he chose not to move back north and move to Mansfield - its only an hour away from where he grew up.

11 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

I heard different. Apparently we did make him an offer, he was keen to come back to Dens but his other half put an end to it as she didn't want to move away from family. Guy who told me this said it came from Kane himself when he was up here last summer.