All things Dundee FC

He's an Attacking Midfielder from Kidderminster Harriers 20 games 15 goals since he signed for them, in 2015... Although I'd doubt soccerbase have all the games recorded for that low down on the English pyramid 

Cracking name, not any sort of video footage or any histroy. 

Harries website has him:

44 games

7 goal

9 Assists

Sounds from listening to a couple of interviews on youtube that a knee injury scuppered a move to League 1 last summer and he resigned with Harriers. 

Guess it's something to look forward to, given that we know so little about him. 

This time last year nobody had heard of Glenn Kamara so who knows. 

2 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Cracking name, not any sort of video footage or any histroy. 

Harries website has him:

44 games

7 goal

9 Assists

Sounds from listening to a couple of interviews on youtube that a knee injury scuppered a move to League 1 last summer and he resigned with Harriers. 

Guess it's something to look forward to, given that we know so little about him. 

This time last year nobody had heard of Glenn Kamara so who knows. 

To be fair though Kamara came from Arsenal... not Kidderminster Harriers...

2 minutes ago, dburns said:

To be fair though Kamara came from Arsenal... not Kidderminster Harriers...

True, Elton came through the ranks at PSG though so who knows. 

We can't really debate it because he's so unknown. Videos of him scoring a couple of good goals last month on twitter (one a 30 yard screamer, the other cutting in off the right wing), and couple of things i've read suggest a few league 1 teams were interested. 

Guess we'll find out pre-season. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mind when @Yenitit was frothing at the gash all over the Saints thread, mocking us for signing a Colchester regular? 

I mind. That was the time you Saintees were biting for 4 pages. Coincidentally it was the busiest the Saintees thread was all season. 

5 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

video footage found on the dark blues, along with people already calling him useless. 

Agree that given the timing, it would suggest he's been well scouted and we've moved early to sign him. 

Seems like a decent player.

Has a good left foot, can pick a pass and has some pace and a decent first touch, looks like an improvement to El Bakh if you ask me.