All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Seriously though, what did the "Oh wait..." mean?

Were you insinuating no-one was condemning him? Either way, let's get the facts established before we start throwing him under a bus. 

Facts?

The facts are David Goodwillie never faced criminal charges for his actions against that young woman but I would condemn his actions without question.  Any Arab, on here or IRL who doesn’t is an arsehole.

McGowan has been convicted three times for assault yet the vast majority of Funsters choose to ignore it; there are honourable exceptions.  More ‘some boi’ comments than condemnations.

FWIW Goodwillie’s actions far more serious but the principles are the same.  HTH.

3 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Maybe we should start a "he does what he wants..." song and sing it about him.

Oh, wait...

I totally condemn that song as will any right minded person.  BTW you are an honourable exception to the pish being posted by Dees on here.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Facts?

The facts are David Goodwillie never faced criminal charges for his actions against that young woman but I would condemn his actions without question.  Any Arab, on here or IRL who doesn’t is an arsehole.

McGowan has been convicted three times for assault yet the vast majority of Funsters choose to ignore it; there are honourable exceptions.  More ‘some boi’ comments than condemnations.

FWIW Goodwillie’s actions far more serious but the principles are the same.  HTH.

Maybe go back and read the last couple of pages then.

Facts?

Away and have a cup of cocoa and f**k off to your bed.

Image result for patrick magee clockwork orange

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I have.

Right, do you want me to go through and quote every single instance of condemnation, and tally that against the supposed condoning? Or would I be wasting my time? Dafty. 

I have.

If you can tell me exactly what he's done, I'll give you my considered response. 

If you're after a witch hunt on the back of a vague news story then there's plenty of hysterical Facebook pages that would value your input. 

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Time to give this fucker a call. IMO.

Donald Findlay: The QC defending Whyte at High Court.

I'm not sure he could adequately replace McGowan in midfield. Spends most of his time on the bench...

Facts?

IMG_1899.jpg

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Facts?

Goodwillie plays for Clyde, I think that pretty much confirms he's a rapist. 

I mean I don’t think it’s legally enforceable. Drug testing in employment is enforceable but I don’t think alcohol testing is. Could be wrong though.
sure it is. my mate failed a medical due to his liver function. the medical was enforced due to complaints about his alcohol consumption

Loving all the Funsters on here condemning the stupid c**t.  Oh, wait...

It wasn't even 6 months ago that your left back was filmed driving whilst drinking a venom. Despite the clear evidence he was unpunished and your fan base thought it was funny claiming it was limeade.

I don't mind fans of other respectable clubs coming on here and condemning the actions McGowan has been accused of, but any fans of your disgusting club can f**k right off.

If Gowser has done what he’s allegedly done then that’s game over for him. It’s completely indefensible.

However, Dundee FC have stuck by him through hard times and it seemed he’d turned a corner, throwing himself into his football.

Let’s wait for more info before we throw him under a bus.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Facts?

Lies again. 

I take it you can’t read.