All things Dundee FC

Caulker on the bench and playing ?

Change Hamilton and Moussa for Parish and Kallman I'd say that's our strongest starting line up

Swap Meekings for the one of your choosing, my bad [emoji23].

Anyway, I think with everyone fit we’ve got decent strength in depth everywhere apart from left back.

IMO the squad is stronger than this time last year in near enough every position.

I’ve had a belter of a dream after consuming far too much cheese;
Celtic take Caulker and Kamara for 2.5m + Sparky for a year on loan.

I declare it a prophecy, if you build it they will come.

In seriousness I’d take that deal. Obviously it’ll never happen but I’d be happy with that.

that interview has pissed me off. so what if his boss shouted at him! get a grip julen. if any of us wasnt doing our jobs correctly we would be pulled up for it, add into that the passion and testosterone involved in being a professional, and theres going to be arguing. id be more pissed off if the players and manager werent tearing into each other after some of the performances we were subjected last season.

julen i liked you as a player but you come accross as a gretting faced fud.

I don’t know how much longer I can tolerate supporting Dundee, I appreciate that while at 29 years old I’ve suffered less than most, however it’s becoming a mental health issue. Every little glimmer of hope is consistently garnished with the crushing pain of disappointment, hours or days later. Still could be worse, could be an Arab. 

So, two cup games at home to lower league opposition, two straightforward defeats without scoring. Two defeats in the league, one goal scored. Paying a fee for a goalkeeper who is arguably no better or poorer than the incumbent. Shambolic team selection, chopping and changing the tactics and formation with seemingly no rhyme or reason, and what I consider to be a complete and utter under-perfomance with the squad at his disposal last season. Abrasive in the media, apparently hot-headed behind the scenes, already been in trouble with the authorities. It must be obvious to those in charge they've made a horrendous mistake in appointing McCann,

Get him fired right now.

Left after the second goal, £18 well spent.

If anyone still spouts the absolute tosh that we are getting better, that everything will be fine, away and f**k yourself.

That was the most insipid pathetic performance I have ever seen,  and Im a DFC fan, by christ have I seen some utter crap, but that takes the biscuit.

McCann should do the honourable thing and GTF.