All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Invested enough to stick by a guy who relegates us to the championship when we are on the brink of building a new stadium? Dingbats farmer boy.

Controversy incoming -

Two teams "struggling" in the championship and suddenly merger becomes a hot topic again.

American consortium interested in buying united. New 15000 seat stadium. Articles from last year saying that we would be open to share facilities and ground share?

f**k us and f**k them. It's all about the money. Wouldn't be for the current fans either. It would be for the future generations.

Keyes saying part of the family in the paper recently too at the same time as saying he didn't think it would take this long to get a return on his investment.

Part of the family is oldest sucker line in the book. 

#masterplan #fuckus #vivalamccann

Realistically, how many points do folk think we should be on after the first 6 games?

Here are my thoughts on what we should be taking;

St Mirren 3 points

Aberdeen 0 points

St Johnstone 1 point 

Motherwell 1 point

Rangers 0 points

Hibs 0 points

So going by my guess of where we should realistically be is on 5 points.

If we fluke a result in the next 2 games we are not far off where we should be.

I know its grim reading when we look at the table but its not as bad as what some make out.

29 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'd say 7 points. We should be beating Motherwell at home. Away I'd say a point but not at home.
Instead teams are coming to dens without zero fear and looking for the 3 points.

However it is grim reading as we have 0. 5 points away from even you are suggesting at the very least. Instead we have 0.

It's awful and the next two games won't be easy.

7 points G_man? 3 against the buddies, 3 against Motherwell, then are you saying you should only be getting a point from the Saints? While I know realistically that's being ambitious I'd be wanting my side to pump at least 4 of those sides. Aim fucking high, you budget for it.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

A point away from home against you lot I don't think is that bad.
We budget for it but we have a manager who has no clue.

He spent money on a goalkeeper who is not an improvement on the goalkeeper we already have.

Aye, I did mention that when you signed him. How Zander got overlooked for that huddy for the U21s is baffling.  

3 hours ago, kevthedee said:
3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
Both Hibs and Rangers are shite mate so why wouldn't this be the case?

Because just now we are a level lower than shite,we are shitty shite.

Oh aye I forgot it was Dundee we were referring to here.

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

Controversy incoming -

Two teams "struggling" in the championship and suddenly merger becomes a hot topic again.

American consortium interested in buying united. New 15000 seat stadium. Articles from last year saying that we would be open to share facilities and ground share?

f**k us and f**k them. It's all about the money. Wouldn't be for the current fans either. It would be for the future generations.

Keyes saying part of the family in the paper recently too at the same time as saying he didn't think it would take this long to get a return on his investment.

Part of the family is oldest sucker line in the book. 

#masterplan #fuckus #vivalamccann

Interesting theory, and I wouldn't rule it out. When it comes to 'business' americans don't give a f**k. I won't be going to watch the Dundee Dynamos, that's for certain.

10 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Interesting theory, and I wouldn't rule it out. When it comes to 'business' americans don't give a f**k. I won't be going to watch the Dundee Dynamos, that's for certain.

I could understand that completely. I could agree to a ground share and the positives it would have for both club's but a dynamo or Dundee city football club would be a no go for me.

36 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Exactly.

Never mind accepting a merger I wouldn’t accept Dundee changing their name.  Otherwise you just end up supporting some sort of synthetic club with no soul!

Exactly.
Never mind accepting a merger I wouldn’t accept Dundee changing their name.  Otherwise you just end up supporting some sort of synthetic club with no soul!
ive never understood NFL fans that can just jump on the back of a franchise that moves to their city. or MK Dons fans

38 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Saturday the 29th of September.

Mark yer diaries.

The day Accies empty Dundee’s 2nd consecutive Manager.

34 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Saturday the 29th of September.

Mark yer diaries.

The day Accies empty Dundee’s 2nd consecutive Manager.

It still wasn't funny the 2nd time.