All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
3 hours ago, Yenitit said:
Shite

Its true Yenitit, he has been utterly awful in his decision making against us since he got promoted to Grade 1. Yesterday was the first time he has given us any decision and I agree it was shocking, but he has given even worse against us and ignored blatant penal offences for us in the past. No comfort for your team and I sympathise with that but he has went out of his way to distance himself from his father since the day he became a top level ref.

He was brutal the whole game not just the penalty decision. He shouldn’t be the referee of a Kilmarnock game. Tbh he’s been terrible most games we’ve had him. 

Edited by Yenitit

56 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

They’re not going to sack him, are they?

2 weeks until the next game so if we were getting a new guy in we would want him in asap to give him time to prepare for his first game. I reckon if he's not gone tomorrow he'll still be in cherge for Livi. 

At 1-0 yesterday I was internally applauding the Yanks for sticking by him. At full-time I was wondering why he hadn't been sacked yet. 

He can blame Steven McLean for putting his job in jeopardy all he wants but McLean didn't sign Kenny Miller, Kallman or Sofien fucking Moussa. 

2 weeks until the next game so if we were getting a new guy in we would want him in asap to give him time to prepare for his first game. I reckon if he's not gone tomorrow he'll still be in cherge for Livi. 
At 1-0 yesterday I was internally applauding the Yanks for sticking by him. At full-time I was wondering why he hadn't been sacked yet. 
He can blame Steven McLean for putting his job in jeopardy all he wants but McLean didn't sign Kenny Miller, Kallman or Sofien fucking Moussa. 

Agree with all of that.

The Arabs ‘open discussions’ with Nielson.

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Kallman was great last week. Dropping him on Saturday was a big mistake IMO.

7 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Kallman was great last week. Dropping him on Saturday was a big mistake IMO.

I missed that one but any time I've seen him he doesn't look like he's got anything about him. Missed the game at Ibrox as well and apparently he was one of the few who got pass marks. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong. 

The only game we've won is on astro. Maybe we need to rip up the pitch at Dens...

I'd be quite glad that Neilson is off the market for us for when we punt McCann. I've no logic behind it but I had a bad feeling about him being our manager.

That said, the sooner the likes of Yogi and McIntyre are off the market, the better.

21 minutes ago, hk blues said:

We tried that - look how well it is working out for us

I was thinking more along the lines of a stellar coach , eg Steve McLaren/Bruce etc an out of work manager with a pedigree in the EPL or championship who wishes to refresh his resume . IMO SSC has shown what a decent coach can do and I fully expect him to manage again in England after what he’s done up here .

Obviously the board have to be prepared to invest the money but surely relegation is worse ?