All things Dundee FC

47 minutes ago, virginton said:

So you were simply too gormless to grasp that Dundee fans had a body that was tasked with doing the above in 2009 then  - with a seat on the board and nearly one-third of the total voting rights. 

Not exactly a stunning revelation tb. 

Me? No like I said (and I think it was very simply explained by myself) I pay my money and support the team.

I only wish I had time to get more involved in the club but I don’t.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

So you were simply too gormless to grasp that Dundee fans had a body that was tasked with doing the above in 2009 then  - with a seat on the board and nearly one-third of the total voting rights. 

Not exactly a stunning revelation tb. 

Getting roasted 5-0 by Ross County but on here discussing Dundee. :lol:

Getting roasted 5-0 by Ross County but on here discussing Dundee. :lol:

A Ross County side who will be effortlessly replacing your rabble next season by every indication. But as I don’t live in Scotland it was in fact a perfectly straightforward task to expose Dundee fans’ utter bullshit and keep track of the game.

Thanks for playing anyway.

12 minutes ago, virginton said:

A Ross County side who will be effortlessly replacing your rabble next season by every indication. But as I don’t live in Scotland it was in fact a perfectly straightforward task to expose Dundee fans’ utter bullshit and keep track of the game.

I only wish you had explained that sooner.   If I ever leave the country one of the things I will definitely be doing is going onto a Morton forum to discuss their club. 

Edited by Shadow Play

Another one who did nothing.

Other clubs' fans got rid of toxic owners. You? You did nothing.

I don't own Dundee FC - I've never owned Dundee FC.

I, like you, am a customer of a football club that in reality I have little or no influence over.

If you think differently you are living in cloud fucking cuckoo land.

Or do you want me to explain how a Ltd company works?

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I don't own Dundee FC - I've never owned Dundee FC.

I, like you, am a customer of a football club that in reality I have little or no influence over.

If you think differently you are living in cloud fucking cuckoo land.

Sure. Others have been in the same position but have effected change.

You?

You stand and watch and do nothing.

I’d like to apologise to all the creditors of Woolies. I was once a customer and I sat back and did f**k all about them going bust. I truly am very sorry.

Of course VT did nothing when Hugh Scott came along, he sat back and allowed Morton to invent administration for football clubs. It’s kinda all his fault I’m afraid.

Now Willie Wonka is dead, and Crawford the window licker is in charge, admin 2 won’t be far away for the Greenock lads.

But as I don’t live in Scotland it was in fact a perfectly straightforward task to expose Dundee fans’ utter bullshit and keep track of the game.

Probably ate all the pies north of the border. DundeeBarry met him for a couple of pints in Dundee once - DB described VT as grotesquely obese .

51 minutes ago, virginton said:

A straight forward task for anyone. But why you would bother is the bigger question. The truth is you are going for the easy target because your own mob are a bigger embarrassment that Dundee can ever be. Thanks for playing indeed. 

What the f**k is all this drivel...how the f**k can an ordinary fan prevent any club from going into admin.....I spoke to Peter Marr in the tay bridge bar when we were at the height of spending non existent money.....I asked him where the f**k is all this money coming from ...to which he replied dinna worry everything is fine..........we went into admin before I'd finished my pint...f**k knows what anybody can do if the owner is telling everyone it's all ok 

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

What the f**k is all this drivel...how the f**k can an ordinary fan prevent any club from going into admin.....I spoke to Peter Marr in the tay bridge bar when we were at the height of spending non existent money.....I asked him where the f**k is all this money coming from ...to which he replied dinna worry everything is fine..........we went into admin before I'd finished my pint...f**k knows what anybody can do if the owner is telling everyone it's all ok 

You owned shares. You had fans on the Board. What were they doing?