All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Why so defensive? Surely you did something.

On personal level I joined the Dee4life group, donated and helped fundraise in the early days. As a collective the fans asked for, and got a rep on the board. Unfortunately he turned out to be a useless c**t. 

What do you reckon we should have done?

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:

did Melville not end up getting investigated for stealing from his company? i could be well wode off the mark here but i seem to remember he sold his company and was kept on as a director and he was robbing from them and thats why he fled to dubai?

could be wrong like!

He was investigated but got off with it I think - apparently went to Dubai after he was declared bankrupt here to start over...

The Dubai company was opened in his wife's name which didn't end well since it got her arrested when it went tits up and he legged it without paying his bills. (according to the P&J article I found when I had a look earlier anyway)

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

On personal level I joined the Dee4life group, donated and helped fundraise in the early days. As a collective the fans asked for, and got a rep on the board. Unfortunately he turned out to be a useless c**t. 

What do you reckon we should have done?

So you did nothing to prevent the club shafting its creditors. 

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

So you did nothing to prevent the club shafting its creditors. 

You're struggling quite badly here. 

For about the third and final time, why don't you tell us what we, as individual fans should, or could have done to "prevent the club shafting it's creditors"?

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

You're struggling quite badly here. 

For about the third and final time, why don't you tell us what we, as individual fans should, or could have done to "prevent the club shafting it's creditors"?

I'm not the one struggling here, boy. You didn't lift a finger to stop your club shafting creditors. Have you apologised to them yet?

Edited by Tibbermoresaint
Typo

14 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

did Melville not end up getting investigated for stealing from his company? i could be well wode off the mark here but i seem to remember he sold his company and was kept on as a director and he was robbing from them and thats why he fled to dubai?

could be wrong like!

Should look at his companies house profile. Every company he's ever been involved with has been liquidated, apart from one, where he was sacked within a year. 

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

I'm not the one struggling here, boy. You didn't lift a figure to stop your club shafting creditors. Have you apologised to them yet?

What "figure" should I have lifted? Idiot :lol:

"boy" :lol:

Why would I personally apologise to, for example, Wallace Bakers? 

I'm not the one struggling here, boy. You didn't lift a figure to stop your club shafting creditors. Have you apologised to them yet?
the only thing dundee fans were guilty of back then was naivety. we believed Melville and all his bullshit. no sigm of any trouble until it was leaked we owed the taxman and the true world of shit unravelled from there. once it did we rallied behind the club.

1 minute ago, Ylf said:

Tibbermoresaint is an absolute fool. Obsessed with the Dee’s

It's a fair point. I think Randomguy spends so much time on here through a combination or mild trolling having nothing better to do (probably why 90% of us use P&B tbh) This TibbermoreSaint weirdo seems a perma-seething OFTW mess.  

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
9 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

the only thing dundee fans were guilty of back then was naivety. we believed Melville and all his bullshit. no sigm of any trouble until it was leaked we owed the taxman and the true world of shit unravelled from there. once it did we rallied behind the club.

That's a rather more honest and plausible viewpoint. But it doesn't absolve you of your culpability in what transpired.

Just now, jupe1407 said:

This has been fun.

Anyone else want to keep the puppy entertained for a while? :lol:

Na, I'm out.

I would guess the daft c**t was a politician with his continued deflection and avoiding questions, if it wasn't for the fact that he's thick as mince.