All things Dundee FC

Has to go this month, we can't afford to carry any passengers given the dire situation we find ourselves in. As talented as he is, his mind is elsewhere and mentally I think he's already left the club.

This. Just get him off the payroll. He’s dead to me (not really but wanted to sound hard).

4 hours ago, harry94 said:

Say what you like but Saturday was Kamara's worst ever game for us and it somehow got much much worse when he come off. I know McIntyre is a different style and that but we look far far out of our depth without him on the pitch - we've got no way of keeping possession.

Spot on Harry.  

Kamara really has been limited with his options to pass as the lack of running off the ball by other players has been grim. 

With his ability to keep possession Kamara is more suited to a team that is in the lead and the opposition are chasing the game.  Unfortunately we are rarely in the lead. 

I think Kamara will be an excellent player for Rangers, especially if Gerrard can teach him to shoot like he used to!

Rangers would be wise to stump up the cash to get Kamara in straight away.

No complaints. It's annoying me how much there are double standards with the SFA/SPFL's disciplinary procedure this year, but O'Dea deserves that for his play acting.

Kyle Gourlay has extended his loan at Elgin.

2 match ban what did he do Screenshot_20190104-173858_Facebook.jpg.8105bf09f4cd3cbfe1a18e786c97e454.jpg

Put his hands on his face faking injury should just resort to booting players in that baws sfa have made it clear that’s ok.

I think it’s the correct decision but is a bit of a joke seeing what other players have gotten away with from the sfa.

I assume players from Celtic and rangers have separate panels made up of ex players from either team ...while odea deserves his ban I find it fucking incredible how many times the arse cheeks find they have no case to answer when it comes to foul play and cheatery

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

I accept the SFA’s decision. In the heat of battle I’ve reacted in the wrong manner to gain an advantage. I’m embarrassed by it as it’s not the example to set. I apologise to Livingston FC and Jack Hamilton.

"In the heat of battle" :lol:

39 minutes ago, Crawford said:

McCann is apparently urging rangers to buy kamara because they will make a large sum when they sell him on.

Yeah it's in The Sun, reckons Rangers will sell him to the EPL for millions so it's a no brainer to sign him.