All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Crawford said:

That's over a million loss in the championship if we go down.

It would be closer to £2m if you went down, as you wouldn't be earning £500k off a player that year...

Losses are losses, if your owner is willing to write them off (Ross County) they don't matter a huge amount. If you don't believe your owner is willing to do that indefinitely, then you should be worried.

No idea what your owners are like.

No game this weekend, so theres a lot of time for our injured players to hopefully recover for Hearts.

He has to get a better side for that game. McIntyre has had it easy, its time for him to earn his wages.

Woods is going to be McIntyre's and ultimately our downfall.
Its the same scenario with McCann and Moussa, a striker that cant score.
Now we have a midfielder who cant pass, defend, take free kicks or dictate a game.

What makes it worse is that for his first three games he actually looks alright. But then...

38 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

What makes it worse is that for his first three games he actually looks alright. But then...

I still don't mind Woods, but I'm in the clear minority, what I can say is that you are certainly accurate with your assertion that his first 3 games were his best though!

On an unrelated point, we've made a 425k loss - paying out 560k in rent for Dens and general upkeep of the stadium. I fucking love Dens and never want to see us leave, but it's apparent it's becoming a heavier and tighter noose, year on year. :(

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I still don't mind Woods, but I'm in the clear minority, what I can say is that you are certainly accurate with your assertion that his first 3 games were his best though!

On an unrelated point, we've made a 425k loss - paying out 560k in rent for Dens and general upkeep of the stadium. I fucking love Dens and never want to see us leave, but it's apparent it's becoming a heavier and tighter noose, year on year. :(

I think this is the reason why the stadium must go ahead and why I think the American's are in it for the long haul.

Edited by johnnydun

20 minutes ago, Dr Zoidberg said:

A sore one last night, but not unexpected, better teams than us have and will take a doing at Ibrox this season. Really need to take something from Hearts after Hamilton's result - anyone know how long Nelson is meant to be out for?

McIntyre seems to play his cards close to his chest with injuries, so f**k knows. Don't even think information on what the injury is has been released. 

I blame Livi and their stupid pitch. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

McIntyre seems to play his cards close to his chest with injuries, so f**k knows. Don't even think information on what the injury is has been released. 

I blame Livi and their stupid pitch. 

image.png.5f44c73833cc9cd531b9be10f0a681bd.png

Closest we've had to an announcement :lol: 

You'd seem to be right about the pitch though. *sounds klaxon*