All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, srw said:

Dieng seems to be getting worse as well, the 2nd and 4th goals last night were avoidable IMO.

I dont see how?

They were avoidable if the defence would follow and stay goal side of the players they are marking or stayed on their feet.

I think blaming Dieng for those 2 goals is extremely harsh.

The 2nd he pushed into the middle of the goal, something he has done a few times, the 4th he pretty much crumpled and made himself smaller, if he had stood still he would have saved it.

Im not having a go at him, I just dont think he had a good night.

I've not watched the highlights back and was gone before the 4th but at the time I thought he could have done better with the second. I'm not going to criticise him because we were all over the shop for the first 30 minutes and it's probably unfair when almost the whole team were at fault. 

I'd be lying if I said I felt as confident in him as I did during his first few games though. 

It’s a recurring theme that our keepers have 4 or 5 good games before their confidence is visibly shattered due to the shite that’s supposed to be protecting them in front. To be fair to the defence, it’s not really their fault either as they’re left totally exposed by the central midfield who have been missing for the entire season.

4 hours ago, RawB93 said:

image.png.5f44c73833cc9cd531b9be10f0a681bd.png

Closest we've had to an announcement :lol: 

You'd seem to be right about the pitch though. *sounds klaxon*

A little swelling and bruising that has kept him out for 2 games? I, for one, am totally relaxed about what this mystery injury may be. 

Spoiler

5c77f8404673a_unnamed(13).gif.e7fd2046e71c9c0e681eb7fd7cd2fcbc.gif

It’s a recurring theme that our keepers have 4 or 5 good games before their confidence is visibly shattered due to the shite that’s supposed to be protecting them in front. To be fair to the defence, it’s not really their fault either as they’re left totally exposed by the central midfield who have been missing for the entire season.
Central midfield is a perennial problem - they rarely track back or block the runners.

9 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
19 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Central midfield is a perennial problem - they rarely track back or block the runners.

Overall, we're just not very good at football. Praying we do enough to stay up and limp towards the next transfer window.

Lots needing done with this team...