All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fair play to you SRW, you called it from the start. Apologies.

Id rather have been wrong.

He is just the dullest man Ive ever seen, he offers absolutely nothing, I thought it was obvious from day one to be honest.

SEVENTEEN shots on our goal today, and with respect, from a team that lost at home to Queens Park only last weekend in the cup.

C'mon Nelms, be realistic, if Gordon Strachan's not the man, at least have the sense to step aside and let him conduct the forthcoming interviews and make the footballing decisions that HAVE to be made.

Taxi for McPake, he's had the backing and his chance.  SHAMBOLIC!

Best regards

I am not for sacking managers over and over but this one needs punted.

I was all for letting him learn as he went on, because he appears to love the club and I think you need that. 

But time and time again, every time you think he has improved and learned he goes back and makes the same mistakes. It's just not working.

He has signed a couple of cracking players on paper, but along side some utter dross.

Nichol and Strachan need to take some responsibility for this too, they are meant to be the guidance.

So @srw @Day of the Lords @Bigmouth Strikes Again @Dele @G_Man1985 Am I forgiven?

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

😂 Its shite being a Dee isn't it.

I don't mean this as cheeky or insulting, and hope/don't think it reads this way.

Some people are positive, and see things that reflect that, theres nothing wrong with that. People will no doubt think Im negative, but I honestly don't think I am, I think Im nothing more than utterly realistic, I believe people earn trust, respect etc, everyone starts at zero, and can gain positive or negative points. For some people thats wrong, but its just my viewpoint, and McPake has never been in the positive points.

I don't believe in loyalty, apart from family and close friends. I once sacked a mate from work two months after being on holiday with him, and sacked another mates son, because it was the correct thing to do. So wanting a poor manager sacked is easy for me, McPake deserves nothing from the club, he is an employee, hopefully an ex employee soon.

If you're positive, stay positive, its what works for you. 👍

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Now if I took a guess I'd say Marshall only because we have Mackie playing instead ( unless marshall is injured then Delete)

However inside information and people in the know are good to have.

Marshall is indeed injured, out due to his hamstring.