All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Now if I took a guess I'd say Marshall only because we have Mackie playing instead ( unless marshall is injured then Delete)

However inside information and people in the know are good to have.

Marshall really?? Think more turning about in the middle of the pitch with receding hair and from airdrie

Just now, Dele said:

Your guess is wrong. 

I think everyone has heard rumours about Mr Angry partaking in the past, but I wouldn't be surprised if a certain striker come apparent left winger was also in on it.

I’m going to throw a spanner in the works.  If McPake is sacked now he will be due compensation.  If he is found guilty regarding the Braes incident he can be sacked without any compensation.  

We have little chance of getting promoted via the play offs, regardless of who we can realistically bring in.  This season is well and truly over and it’s not even December!

McPake was the cheapest option available (it shows) and I can’t see Nelms having the appetite to pay compensation to get rid of him.

I’m going to throw a spanner in the works.  If McPake is sacked now he will be due compensation.  If he is found guilty regarding the Braes incident he can be sacked without any compensation.  

We have little chance of getting promoted via the play offs, regardless of who we can realistically bring in.  This season is well and truly over and it’s not even December!
McPake was the cheapest option available (it shows) and I can’t see Nelms having the appetite to pay compensation to get rid of him.
My guess was always if he got found guilty be easy for Dundee to say off you pop especially if we are miles away from top which we already are.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Paul McGowan was out today because his new born girl has became really ill since Thursday. McPake confirmed that on the wee Twitter video they do.

Thats most likely true, and have no reason not to believe it, I could actually confirm it with a text easily enough.

But, the club have lied about things in the past like this, and Id guess every club does. An apparent injury, family illness etc, all very good white lies.

Just now, srw said:

Thats most likely true, and have no reason not to believe it, I could actually confirm it with a text easily enough.

But, the club have lied about things in the past like this, and Id guess every club does. An apparent injury, family illness etc, all very good white lies.

Lying about a newborn being ill enough to make a player miss a game would be taking it far too far though IMO.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Lying about a newborn being ill enough to make a player miss a game would be taking it far too far though IMO.

Yep, hence why I believe what the manager/club have said this time. But they have definitely lied in the past, no doubt about it.

2 minutes ago, srw said:

Just to clear all this up once and for all, it's Andrew Nelson. I even messaged @johnnydun last week, pre game, to tell him. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Just to clear all this up once and for all, it's Andrew Nelson. I even messaged @johnnydun last week, pre game, to tell him. 

Yeah, sorry, my post was just a generalisation about club statements and not being able to believe them.

Gowser is innocent, well of this anyway 😂