All things Dundee FC

5 hours ago, Fifespud said:

What’s to stop the SPFL for paying out what’s due to the bottom club in each league, to every club in that league, right now. 

They done this in March.

49 minutes ago, Dele said:

Can you live without times like these, @Bairnardo

night club dancing GIF

That was a great night! 

You do what you have to do though. 

Adios. x. 

What is the intention here of Nelms ? Is he just publicity seeking or is he actually reconsidering how to vote ?

Given Dundee are fully covered with a really good insurance policy, he can afford to take his time as there is limited financial impact to Dundee at the moment.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What is the intention here of Nelms ? Is he just publicity seeking or is he actually reconsidering how to vote ?

Given Dundee are fully covered with a really good insurance policy, he can afford to take his time as there is limited financial impact to Dundee at the moment.

I've no idea. 

It's hilarious seeing guys going "We only voted yes as we need to look after number one!" turning on Nelms (and Dundee) and saying "He's killing other clubs and only looking after number one!". 

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Supposedly using the discussion to bring up a few alternate scenarios.

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've no idea. 

It's hilarious seeing guys going "We only voted yes as we need to look after number one!" turning on Nelms (and Dundee) and saying "He's killing other clubs and only looking after number one!". 

All clubs are looking after number 1 mate.  Blaming Dundee for killing clubs is laughable.

The votes crazy anyway, Lawell will have the biggest say over what happens and will ultimately have influenced other clubs.

3 hours ago, Speroni*1 said:

And, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you, there's another payment due.

Yes, to take every club up to their final amount for finishing position.

They cant do that until they know how the seasons ending.

I have to say I am not sure just what Ace we have up our sleeve other than saying we dont like it.  All sorts of threads on various football forums talk about making a fair decision but no one seems capable of defining what fair is to suit everyone. I dont think there is one. The current proposal can easily be questioned but it's the only one on the table and one that most leagues voted in favour of. What exactly do we have?