All things Dundee FC

Just now, srw said:

I shall rethink nothing, its an entirely accurate post.

Offensive words exist, the dictionary definition of the word fits. Id phone The. Cambridge Dictionary and complain if I were you.

You're a disgrace.  3rd warning for derogatory language and you've learned nothing.

You are now banned.

Just now, srw said:

I shall rethink nothing, its an entirely accurate post.

Offensive words exist, the dictionary definition of the word fits. Id phone The. Cambridge Dictionary and complain if I were you.

You can't call someone that though srw. That was lowering it mate.

51 minutes ago, gone fishing said:

How many employees did Dundee put on the dole when you fucked up not once but twice. Now you take the higher moral ground . So a fucking yank holds a casting vote on lots of clubs your club is a joke .

Sir, “casting vote” is a noun and means: 

“an extra vote given by a chairperson to decide an issue when the votes on each side are equal”

To clarify for the avoidance of doubt.  Dundee do not have a casting vote.  Dundee have one vote, like every other club.  Dundee are free to vote however they wish.

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards.

Edited by Shadow Play

13 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Scott Gardiner is not the ICT chairman 

He failed at Dundee appointed that clown Bomber Brown, he failed at Hearts failing to even order the seats for a stand then somehow gets another job in football

to break the confidence of a group chat on the radio was bang out of order and no wonder the people at your club stopped answeing his messages

hes also a massive Rangers fan so you can guess where he wants it to end.

to then suddenly "have to go" was also suspicious.  One person no one should trust.

“Break the confidence of a group chat.” 

It’s WhatsApp you absolute clown, not an MI5 briefing. 

Also enjoy the idea that having to leave the interview after a substantial period of time on air is “suspicious” but the fact that nobody (either the media or other clubs) can get any comment from or response from Dundee isn’t suspicious. Moron. 

Edited by VladimirMooc

7 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

“Break the confidence of a group chat.” 

It’s WhatsApp you absolute clown, not an MI5 briefing. 

Also enjoy the idea that having to leave the interview after a substantial period of time on air is “suspicious” but the fact that nobody (either the media or other clubs) can get any comment from or response from Dundee isn’t suspicious. Moron. 

Look ar Scott Gardiners record in scottish football. Id not let him anywhere near a club.

A club that has twice gone into admin now holds the power over the overall good for Scottish fitba. Fucking god help us

Not sure what you’re saying mate. What do our past admins have to do with Nelms, the fans or indeed our difficulties with the promotion/relegation situ in the SPFL’s proposal?

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve absolutely no idea what Nelms is trying to achieve here but I’m 150% behind him.
If you’re stupid enough not to take out pandemic insurance you deserve all you get.

You won't be laughing when the asteroid hits Broughty Ferry.