All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yep. I like to consider myself one of those, but no accounting for that. Don't give a f**k if it's one game into the season - Shown zero improvement from last season.

A spine of Hamilton, Forster, Ashcroft (Who looked brutal) and Sow is utterly fucking dreadful.

Ashcroft will start next week because we don’t have anyone else. Surely none of the rest will. 

Positives? The team we had for the 2nd half would do well against most teams in this league. That's it. 2 or 3 goals were pure class, but the rest were a joke. Hearts will score goals like that all season against everyone, but the first 3 goals (incl. the penalty giveaway) are inexcusable.

If McPake is to stay, new goalie fucking prrrrrronto, new centre back, 4 at the back from now on, never let Forster or Sow see the starting 11 again in their life (bench either preferably). Put Elliott back in his rightful place as starting RB, f**k knows how Cammy earned it.

Missed the football, so I did.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yep. I like to consider myself one of those, but no accounting for that. Don't give a f**k if it's one game into the season - Shown zero improvement from last season.

A spine of Hamilton, Forster, Ashcroft (Who looked brutal) and Sow is utterly fucking dreadful.

I've backed and backed him and even defended the line-up tonight but without Berra, the defence is back to square one.

Gee whizz Sherlock, you don't say, we never noticed.

I've never red marked even the thickest DAB on here, however thanks for red marking a fellow Dee's opinion on the match thread.

Best Dark Blue regards as always 

Just now, This Charming Man said:

Gee whizz Sherlock, you don't say, we never noticed.

I've never red marked even the thickest DAB on here, however thanks for red marking a fellow Dee's opinion on the match thread.

Best Dark Blue regards as always 

Don't greet about dots FFS.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You'd be fucking gutted.

Its quite clear he'll manage in Scotland again, and it's quite clear it won't be with us, so I've found my peace with that over the past 7 months.

Just now, Crawford said:

Sure Andrew Davies stole wages for an entire season, but Jack has done it for multiple. Well and truly sealed into the history books as the worst "player" Dundee has ever had.

I don't even think that's a reactionary statement. He may well be the genuine, worst ever.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its quite clear he'll manage in Scotland again, and it's quite clear it won't be with us, so I've found my peace with that over the past 7 months.

I bet that would change if he took the St Mirren job and sent you down.