All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its a long winded rumour that involves us signing someone from Kilmarnock, them trying to replace them with Stewart, and Stewart telling them hes only signing for a club who can offer him regular top flight football, and his preference is Dundee.

Very interesting.

40 minutes ago, The Master said:

For all the ups and downs throughout the season, I think it's fair to say that's job done for McPake.

The final is a free hit, IMO. 

Too generous I think. Whoever we play will clearly be favourites but it won't be by a massive margin and I'll be pretty seething if we got humped over 2 legs. 

Edited by Louis Litt

1 hour ago, The Master said:

For all the ups and downs throughout the season, I think it's fair to say that's job done for McPake.

The final is a free hit, IMO. 

Can't agree with this.

We have 2 games.... all we need to do is win.

County have been Beat by times in our league. Kilmarnock clearly are falling apart so it's doable.

It's deffo not job done yet for Mcpake. He has had money thrown at him and this is his chance to finally show he has it in him to get us out the league. If he dosnt do I believe he will next season/ or the season after..... I dont believe so.

For me its simple. Get us over the line or its time to move on. If he gets us over the line give him a chance in the top flight.

Tonight performance was awful. However focus is now onto our next 2 games 🙂

Mon the Dees 🙂

20 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Is the game shown in America? What kind of coverage do you get of Scottish football over there or is it just over IPTV or something?

If it is, one would probably have to have an extensive cable/satellite package that includes BBC and Sky channels. I use streams on my laptop to view games.

Since the Premiership was formed, Hibs are the only team that fckd up a relegation playoff against the Accies (I think I'm right!). The apparently shite Premiership team has usually found a way to stay up.

Kili seem very prone to conceding goals so I would take them. I reckon Hughes would set up County to bludgeon and kick the shit out of us for 180 minutes and 1 goal to win.

Since the Premiership was formed, Hibs are the only team that fckd up a relegation playoff against the Accies (I think I'm right!). The apparently shite Premiership team has usually found a way to stay up.
Kili seem very prone to conceding goals so I would take them. I reckon Hughes would set up County to bludgeon and kick the shit out of us for 180 minutes and 1 goal to win.

Livi beat Thistle as well.

United weren't far away twice either.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Seems Ashcroft has really come on to a game recently?

Think he still looks poor but isn't making any mistakes. The tackle where he murdered the Raith boy on the edge of the box last night should make the Championship season highlights reel though. 

32 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Livi beat Thistle as well.

United weren't far away twice either.

Forgot about Livi but not far away is still losing. I expect really hard games next week and I wont be treating either opponent as beatable until the job is done.