All things Dundee FC

'I have to hold my hands up here guys. I got the info from a friend who owns a hotel in Dundee. He's not from Dundee and he told me they had a booking under Dundee FCs name and that a medical was booked for today. Turns out it was United that have a boy on trial who was recently on trial at hibs.

Sorry guys 🙈😂'

^^ From the other forum. b*****d.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

'I have to hold my hands up here guys. I got the info from a friend who owns a hotel in Dundee. He's not from Dundee and he told me they had a booking under Dundee FCs name and that a medical was booked for today. Turns out it was United that have a boy on trial who was recently on trial at hibs.

Sorry guys 🙈😂'

^^ From the other forum. b*****d.

Ach well. 'Absolute minter that Greg said that about Rangers' remains the stance... for now.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

He was on about how he never had a good night sleep for the past 2 year as he was so desperate to help Rangers win 55. He played 38 league minutes last season...

Well chronic insomnia must play havoc with your match-fitness.

If he comes to Dens he'll be able to sleep 10 hours a night, safe in the knowledge that Celtic are complete dung and the title is a foregone conclusion already :wub:

17 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Well chronic insomnia must play havoc with your match-fitness.

If he comes to Dens he'll be able to sleep 10 hours a night, safe in the knowledge that Celtic are complete dung and the title is a foregone conclusion already :wub:

Alternatively, handsome Sir Greg of the Clan Stewart may already be shitting himself with the signing delay.

FC Barcelona have just announced Lionel Messi has left the club and Dimitar Berbatov is down to 20 cigs/day which is to celebrate turning 40.

Hopefully someone is keeping an eye on the lounge in the Apex Hotel, lol.

Edited by This Charming Man

15 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Alternatively, handsome Sir Greg of the Clan Stewart may already be shitting himself with the signing delay.

FC Barcelona have just announced Lionel Messi has left the club and Dimitar Berbatov is down to 20 cigs/day which is to celebrate turning 40.

Hopefully someone is keeping an eye on the lounge in the Apex Hotel, lol.

Maybe Claudio Cannigia has had a word with Lionel Messi and he will be announced as Dundee's marquee signing in the next couple of days.  lol

I’m actually looking forward to mcpakes tenure it’s takes about 2 seasons to get rid of any deadwood a new gaffer doesn’t want this being his full team from the ground up no excuses and on paper I’m fairly confident of a 10th + finish and an a proper cup run

17 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

I’m actually looking forward to mcpakes tenure it’s takes about 2 seasons to get rid of any deadwood a new gaffer doesn’t want this being his full team from the ground up no excuses and on paper I’m fairly confident of a 10th + finish and an a proper cup run

This fairly confident bit I like. Where have you seen the signs where you believe we will do really good? You believe the new signings he has made who he put on the bench is the difference between relegation and a confident 10th and up place ? 

A cup run would be teckle however. Especially with fans back, trip to hampden ? Yes please 

Edited by Robin.Hood

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I can't see McPake leaving us just now even if MK Dons do want him.

Hope not. It’s his team now. 
In addition he’s committed to the Dee: the support given to him when he was injured and transforming his career into coaching; the support as Manager from the owners; the last few months of last season as he triumphed, dumbfounding the pundits and many Dees alike; also moving to Dundee during the week without his family; and a half decent looking squad to stay up. 
For my part he hope he wants to build on that. 

Cmon the Dee.  

23 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Imagine anyone wanting to willingly move to Milton Keynes.

No Thank You GIF by Kiana Ledé

It's just an English East Kilbride. 

Can't wait til we get them in Europe one day so I can start that chant. 

Great that McPake is getting linked with jobs like this, increases his profile, and raises  a potential profit for the owners, if he's a success and moves on. Don't think it will be to this tinpot outfit though.

Thank you.