All things Dundee FC

derrry rhumba, on 24 Aug 2015 - 19:41, said:

Someone mentioned stevie may, is that out of the question? I see he hasnt played for sheff wed this season so far. Don't know if its and injury or what, but would love this

That's out of the question for me, I think the Swanson one is 100x more likely, and I can't see that one happening. I'd be delighted, obviously, if either happened, but think that one is out the realms of possibility!

Surely there are better options available than Danny Swanson? If there's wages freed up and to be spent then get someone else other than that dayglo wearing f**k knuckle, with his stupid hair and ecky jaw. f**k off Swanson.

The Stevie May rumour is quite hilarious tbf, based on the fact Hartley had him on loan once, while completely ignoring the fact McInnes gave him his debut then TW gave him his breakthrough at Saints when a certain previous manager wanted rid of him with both their clubs have arguably more room in their budgets remaining.

The Swanson ones not so hilarious. He had a stonker for Coventrys u21s today, so its possible he wont be going anywhere now.

I love how 1 solo saints fan has got 3 pages worth of bites. Swanson will not be at dens weather roberts and tank have been binned or not.

Id be embarrassed to claim the replies as "bites" tbh

The Stevie May rumour is quite hilarious tbf, based on the fact Hartley had him on loan once, while completely ignoring the fact McInnes gave him his debut then TW gave him his breakthrough at Saints when a certain previous manager wanted rid of him with both their clubs have arguably more room in their budgets remaining.

The Swanson ones not so hilarious. He had a stonker for Coventrys u21s today, so its possible he wont be going anywhere now.

You really can't blame Swanson if he does decide to avoid Perth.

I was pretty excited when we signed Loy but I didn't stalk his performances for Falkirk or their U21s....

Very creepy behaviour from the denizens of Perthshire.

You really can't blame Swanson if he does decide to avoid Perth.

I was pretty excited when we signed Loy but I didn't stalk his performances for Falkirk or their U21s....

Very creepy behaviour from the denizens of Perthshire.

Not that hard to find out how he done for the U21s tbh, just have to listen to his phonecalls.

Think Swanson would be a cracking signing for Dundee tbh. Might not play every week but a good addition to the squad, especially if Stewart or Hemmings were to get injured/suspended.

The simple fact is Swanson wouldn't love the Derry and therefore is no use to us.

Why do we insist on over passing the ball as well? And please for the love of god recall Wighton now! He must be a better option to have than deploying McPake up front as emergency striker. Which was the reason we lost a third goal tonight! We've lost three games where we've had no attacking options on the bench. Sort it out Hartley FFS.