All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

what they should be doing is asking the st johnstone fan  who brought it into the game to come forward and make a complaint....f**k them the c***s couldnt even come up with a decent song to sing at him..they just copied uniteds song book from the weekend.

I thought Griffiths was just giving him it back.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Shaun Rooney might be hard, I've no idea, but he certainly looks like he'd be easily slapped about by yer average joe in the street irregardless of his height tbh. Looks like a big dumpling.

aye oh look that c**t is 6ft+ he must be a hard c**t.....imagine him doing that on a sunday league game he'd be on his back in seconds...but we know folk like him only act the big/hard man when there is nothing any c**t can do.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Shaun Rooney might be hard, I've no idea, but he certainly looks like he'd be easily slapped about by yer average joe in the street irregardless of his height tbh. Looks like a big dumpling.

Dearie me.

Just now, Meeniedee said:

aye oh look that c**t is 6ft+ he must be a hard c**t.....imagine him doing that on a sunday league game he'd be on his back in seconds...but we know folk like him only act the big/hard man when there is nothing any c**t can do.

Your heads gone tonight is delicious tbh.

Away and have a wee cry w**k while dreaming about being up Shaun Rooney, there's a good lad.

_117334823_20074665.jpg.a945e36e29eeba33a0a8e6ce59712886.jpg

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I thought Griffiths was just giving him it back.

The Rangers fans, plus The Sun, have hooked onto the story now, so Griffiths is fucked. 

No idea why he thought it was a great idea. Head was gone in the warm up when he decided to try and blooter balls into the crowd, so guess it just continued. Kicking a live flare into a crowd of kids though? FFS

2 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

Dry yer eyes princess 998019958_The_Lava_ShortBefore_InsideOut_IsMakingPeopleFeelAllTheFeels.gif.796c44d09cad8f3c8276a9f38b8c62eb.gif

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

my heads not gone far from it..the man acted like a cock and is getting called out about it.

The fact you're even mentioning it is bizarre. It's a game of football and he blew some kisses, it's not like he dropped his shorts and shat on your seat. 

No idea why it's bothered you at all.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Rangers fans, plus The Sun, have hooked onto the story now, so Griffiths is fucked. 

No idea why he thought it was a great idea. Head was gone in the warm up when he decided to try and blooter balls into the crowd, so guess it just continued. Kicking a live flare into a crowd of kids though? FFS

that the same kids who constantly goaded him all game...away you fucking go...kids my arse.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Probably a ban coming his way I’d imagine but folk saying police etc will get involved? Can’t see that. As far as I’m aware nobody was injured.

He’s probably regretting his decision to stay in Scotland and I think it would be best for him to find a club down south where nobody really knows anything about him.

My head would probably go as well if I was constantly being called a paedo.

Edited by RossDee01

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

Griffiths launching pyrotechnics into a stand of families and pensioners. 

Hopefully he sees the inside of a prison this time.

wait a minute...boredom guy said it was a stand full of kids...so now we have kids,families and pensioners 

3 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

that the same kids who constantly goaded him all game...away you fucking go...kids my arse.

Yeah, kids. That group in the singing section are all under 18. Singing songs about Griffiths doesn't mean it's fine for him to kick an explosive into a group of them, do you know what happens with a live flare gets hit with force?

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Probably a ban coming his way I’d imagine but folk saying police etc will get involved?

He kicked a flare into a group of kids, they're classed as explosives for a reason. Do you think the police would get involved if you aimed a firework at a group of kids?

He needs to step away from the game, you could tell before the game even started his head was gone. McPake and Dundee need to grow some balls and sideline him, putting him in front of crowds every week will completely f**k him mentally.