All things Dundee FC

Good to read a post that isn't full of negativity and doom and gloom and got me reaching for the shotgun. This is basically how I see it. Apart from the results, for the majority of the games, I'm enjoying the football on display far more than I have in recent seasons. You can see the intent to get it forward quickly for a change. If we were getting horsed every week without competing I'd be worried, but we're not. 
I'd have that team tonight with McGhee in beside Byrne and Griffiths instead of Sheridan. Reading between the lines in Griffiths interview the other night it sounds like he's been promised guaranteed game time so I don't imagine he'll be getting dropped any time soon unless he's completely off the boil. 
2-0 Dundee. 

Agreed. Although a hiding tonight and it might be the last positive post for a while.
The VPN’s have not been working too well this season. They seem to have upped the security, I’m told.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Fontaine in for Sweeney. Would have liked a change in shape but not to be.
I’d stick McGowan in the middle, let him see more of the ball. He’s the most skilful midfielder we have fit.

IMG_1161.jpg

Would have started Sheridan for the height if we are gonna play long balls. That and he is the only guy that looked like a threat when he came on at the weekend.

Agreed. Although a hiding tonight and it might be the last positive post for a while.
The VPN’s have not been working too well this season. They seem to have upped the security, I’m told.
Little wonder your club isn't viable with cheapskates like you in the support.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I'll live stream it for you through Messenger but you'll have to put up with me shouting "FOR f**k SAKE" in the background and various items being thrown around. 

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

They've been fine, I've found. I think it's only the likes of he's goal struggling. IPTV works fine. 

Even though Cummings post-season table-top speech about having splinters in his arse was tongue in cheek and made when he was pished, he must be simmering away at the amount of time he spends on the bench. I'm guessing he's fallen out with McPake and that's why he's not even in the squad tonight. 

Hopefully he's out with a knock and my speculation is a bag of pish. 

14 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Even though Cummings post-season table-top speech about having splinters in his arse was tongue in cheek and made when he was pished, he must be simmering away at the amount of time he spends on the bench. I'm guessing he's fallen out with McPake and that's why he's not even in the squad tonight. 

Read on IG that he’s ‘ill’ but someone else says he’s ‘out in town’…so who knows!? 

14 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Obviously it's a bag of pish.