All things Dundee FC

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, kids. That group in the singing section are all under 18. Singing songs about Griffiths doesn't mean it's fine for him to kick an explosive into a group of them, do you know what happens with a live flare gets hit with force?

He kicked a flare into a group of kids, they're classed as explosives for a reason. Do you think the police would get involved if you aimed a firework at a group of kids?

He needs to step away from the game, you could tell before the game even started his head was gone. McPake and Dundee need to grow some balls and sideline him, putting him in front of crowds every week will completely f**k him mentally.

image.jpeg.6a70a63457262943a9d1fc186e71bfe7.jpeg

Birthday caird pish.

The final paragraph is also delusional pish.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know you're a bit of a pap like, but deary me, just because he's 6ft, doesn't mean he's hard m8.

He's over 6ft, and is just pure muscle, and has a giant melon head. I've zero doubt that most scrawny wee blokes going about wouldn't "slap him about"

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

he's probably been filled in by him.

I wish 😍

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, kids. That group in the singing section are all under 18. Singing songs about Griffiths doesn't mean it's fine for him to kick an explosive into a group of them, do you know what happens with a live flare gets hit with force?

He kicked a flare into a group of kids, they're classed as explosives for a reason. 

Why are kids taking explosives to football games. The police and Scottish FA should really look at banning your fans from attending any future matches.

He's over 6ft, and is just pure muscle, and has a giant melon head. I've zero doubt that most scrawny wee blokes going about wouldn't "slap him about"

I wish 😍

I don't think you understand the concept of a fight m8.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Rangers fans, plus The Sun, have hooked onto the story now, so Griffiths is fucked. 

No idea why he thought it was a great idea. Head was gone in the warm up when he decided to try and blooter balls into the crowd, so guess it just continued. Kicking a live flare into a crowd of kids though? FFS

Have you had a minute to consider what should happen to the St Johnston fan who threw it "from within a crowd of kids"?

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

under 18 yet carrying about "explosives" away you fucking go get whoever brought it into the game come forward and make a complaint.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Have you had a minute to consider what should happen to the St Johnston fan who threw it "from within a crowd of kids"?

of course hes not..he's quite happy that bairns are taking illegal objects with the intention of throwing them onto the pitch into a game.

3 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Bet there was a huge cheer when that “explosive” was thrown on the pitch, double standards here

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Why are kids taking explosives to football games. The police and Scottish FA should really look at banning your fans from attending any future matches.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

2 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

under 18 yet carrying about "explosives" away you fucking go get whoever brought it into the game come forward and make a complaint.

Yeah, I've never once defended the use of flares and have moaned about our fans using them, and throwing them onto the pitch, before. They're dangerous fucking things that are becoming far too common and are going to cause a serious incident eventually unless they're totally clamped down on, probably when one goes off in a queue unexpectedly. 

None of that is particularly relevant to me criticising someone punting a live one into a crowd, mind. Especially this bizarre "let the person who brought it in report it!!!!!" line. 

Just now, Meeniedee said:

of course hes not..he's quite happy that bairns are taking illegal objects with the intention of throwing them onto the pitch into a game.

Just for balance - LG is a tit doing what he did.......but it seems that some fans still feel they can go to matches, throw flares, abuse players - and yet go crying "boo, fucking hoo" to the media / police if they get the same treatment.

Fannies (same as the Hibs fannies who verbally abused Cummings).

Yeah, I've never once defended the use of flares and have moaned about our fans using them, and throwing them onto the pitch, before. They're dangerous fucking things that are becoming far too common and are going to cause a serious incident eventually unless they're totally clamped down on, probably when one goes off in a queue unexpectedly. 

None of that is particularly relevant to me criticising someone punting a live one into a crowd, mind. Especially this bizarre "let the person who brought it in report it!!!!!" line. 

Forgive me if I missed this part

Just now, Leith Green said:

Just for balance - LG is a tit doing what he did.......but it seems that some fans still feel they can go to matches, throw flares, abuse players - and yet go crying "boo, fucking hoo" to the media / police if they get the same treatment.

Fannies (same as the Hibs fannies who verbally abused Cummings).

Just for balance, the Saints fans threw it onto a completely empty area of the pitch with nobody within 20 yards of it. Griffiths ran 30 yards to boot it into the crowd.

Whoever took the flare in should should identified and punished, but so should Griffiths.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

the reason i say let the fan who brought it into the ground report it is because its illegal for anybody let alone an "u18" bringing explosives into the game..if griffiths is going to get done for this whoever brought it into the ground should also be done. 

and i see you have just pretty much said what i said about the fan bringing it in.

Edited by Meeniedee

Just for balance, the Saints fans threw it onto a completely empty area of the pitch with nobody within 20 yards of it.

"Just for balance, I drove home pished but it's ok the road was empty and I didn't kill someone"

Am I doing this right?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just for balance, the Saints fans threw it onto a completely empty area of the pitch with nobody within 20 yards of it. Griffiths ran 30 yards to boot it into the crowd.

Whoever took the flare in should should identified and punished, but so should Griffiths.

He never ran 30 yards to boot it into the crowd, he ran 30 yards to clear the pitch so the game could be restarted and indeed kicked the first two into touch. There was an orange one (bizarrely) and a grey looking one that he cleared to the side as they were just being left.

the reason i say let the fan who brought it into the ground report it is because its illegal for anybody let alone an "u18" bringing explosives into the game..if griffiths is going to get done for this whoever brought it into the ground should also be done. 

Why stop there, the Stewards should lose their jobs and SIA license as should the police for their lack of stop search, get the serial number of the flare and trace it back to the shop/website and shut them down

If griffiths is going to get done for this whoever brought it into the ground should also be done. 

Yeah, I've never disagreed with this. My disagreement was with your bizarre defence that it's fine for Griffith to kick a flare into a crowd because someone else brought it to the ground.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

"Just for balance, I drove home pished but it's ok the road was empty and I didn't kill someone"

Am I doing this right?

What?

I've said Saints fans should be punished for bringing it to the ground. I'm also saying Griffiths should be punished for kicking it into the crowd.

Care to tell me where you disagree?

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

He never ran 30 yards to boot it into the crowd, he ran 30 yards to clear the pitch so the game could be restarted and indeed kicked the first two into touch. There was an orange one (bizarrely) and a grey looking one that he cleared to the side as they were just being left.

Griffiths took it upon himself to kick flares off the pitch towards a crowd. It's neither his job to do that, nor is kicking them the way to deal with it.

A completely moronic act no matter how you look at it. Just weird to defend it.

1 minute ago, D TOTAL said:

Why stop there, the Stewards should lose their jobs and SIA license as should the police for their lack of stop search, get the serial number of the flare and trace it back to the shop/website and shut them down

can you imagine the fucking carnage if some daft c**t brought one of those into the main stand and made an arse of throwing it onto the pitch.