All things Dundee FC

On 9 May 2016 at 18:38, Gibby82 said:

Liam Kennedy (I know) in Der Tully tonight, mentions this £250k release clause for Hemmings as fact. Did Dundee ever explicitly refute this?

On 9 May 2016 at 19:13, Deefiant said:

All I can say is that if this clause is in place, none of the members of the board that I know are aware of it.

They can't guarantee they would be told stuff like that though so while it makes me a bit more optimistic it's no guarantee it's not in place.

Maybe Darren Jackson can give us one?

On 9 May 2016 at 19:29, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

:lol:

On 9 May 2016 at 19:57, Deeboy said:

Liam Kennedy is a proven gobshite.

On 9 May 2016 at 20:27, Ludo*1 said:

As Deeboy says, Liam Kennedy talks a lot of shite and regularly makes things up. If it's no Duthie, it's no true, and he speaks shite too.

Liam Kennedy, some boy.

It's getting close to 24 hours constant laughing at the return of the "FUN". As the hours have passed the laughing has gotten harder and more painful, please stop [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji28][emoji28] I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons hemming left was cos of your f***ing muppet behaviour. Obviously can't handle being the big team[emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji32]

1 minute ago, eckthearab said:

It's getting close to 24 hours constant laughing at the return of the "FUN". As the hours have passed the laughing has gotten harder and more painful, please stop emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji28.pngemoji28.png I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons hemming left was cos of you f***ing muppet supporters. Obviously can't handle being the big teamemoji32.pngemoji32.pngemoji32.pngemoji32.pngemoji32.pngemoji32.pngemoji32.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Bit of logical thinking required.  There is no point the board saying that they would rather keep Stewart for another year and lose him for nothing rather than accept a below value sale.  If they have sold Hemmings for £250,000 I think we can all agree that is below his value, particularly given he has two years of his contract left.  Seems certain there must have been a release clause as rumoured.  Does not make sense otherwise.

Oxford recently sold one of their strikers to Leeds United for £3m so on the face of it they certainly had the ability to pay more.

As previously stated, a statement from the board is required ASAP.