All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Not sure but also seen him linked to United. This confusion happens a bit when foreign players sign for one of the teams here.

Yeah I seen that on Twitter! He's definitely signed, he's been in for a few days on trial 

29 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Just heard "3 little birds" on the radio, reminded me of half time at the Doon derby! What a night!

Still laughing.

Kevin Gomis is going to become an instant legend tomorrow night by coming out in a Mixu mask, booting Douglas Imrie in the pie and sticking the heid on that wee ned Celtic supporter who talks through his nose that plays for Accies.

Still laughing.

Kevin Gomis is going to become an instant legend tomorrow night by coming out in a Mixu mask, booting Douglas Imrie in the pie and sticking the heid on that wee ned Celtic supporter who talks through his nose that plays for Accies.

I fucking hope so. Somebody, anybody, say anything that will help me be inspired/excited by this signing.

Just now, dd23 said:

United swapped to the Championship.

Deal.

Shite patter and a mention of Dundee United.

Dundee fans in a nutshell.

29 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I can only think of our ludicrous billy Dodds plus cash for Robbie winters with United and that was years ago

Edit - did players not go the other way last season in Scott Allan's move from hibs to Celtic?

Yeah Dylan McGeough on a permanent transfer and Nicky Henderson on a season loan deal, plus cash.

Thistle once swapped Roddy Grant for Harry Curran :(

We also swapped Chic Charnley and Davie Elliott for Mark McWalter, Geordie Shaw +£250,000 to St Mirren :)

22 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Yeah Dylan McGeough on a permanent transfer and Nicky Henderson on a season loan deal, plus cash.

Thistle once swapped Roddy Grant for Harry Curran :(

We also swapped Chic Charnley and Davie Elliott for Mark McWalter, Geordie Shaw +£250,000 to St Mirren :)

Liam Henderson?