All things Dundee FC

On my lunch break and decided to have a little nosey at Dundee United Mad which i've not done for a long time and it's probably one of he best decisions i've made on a lunch break. There's a thread on there called "Target 12-2-2" and if you haven't seen it I advise everyone to go and do so. It's fucking marvellous.

Basically it was started back in January and it was their plan to win the league with 76 points and to do this they would win 12, draw 2 and lose 2 of their remaining games. Hence "Target 12-2-2"

After they draw the first 2 games it's down to 12-0-2, some of the numpties still think it's on. They proceed to lose the next one so it's now target "12-0-1".

Anyway, this is now well and truly fucked only a month into the "Target 12-2-2" campaign and apparently 73 points will now be enough. Fucking laughable that lot.

10/10 read.

7 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

On my lunch break and decided to have a little nosey at Dundee United Mad which i've not done for a long time and it's probably one of he best decisions i've made on a lunch break. There's a thread on there called "Target 12-2-2" and if you haven't seen it I advise everyone to go and do so. It's fucking marvellous.

Basically it was started back in January and it was their plan to win the league with 76 points and to do this they would win 12, draw 2 and lose 2 of their remaining games. Hence "Target 12-2-2"

After they draw the first 2 games it's down to 12-0-2, some of the numpties still think it's on. They proceed to lose the next one so it's now target "12-0-1".

Anyway, this is now well and truly fucked only a month into the "Target 12-2-2" campaign and apparently 73 points will now be enough. Fucking laughable that lot.

10/10 read.

Zlatan Haber was apparently a terrible signing according to the filth, that's worked out well :)

10/10 read.

Done something similar. A top lunchtime read ..[emoji23] 6a8818ce9837c89e3ec99c19adb09f6e.jpg

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can answer this but should our accounts not be for public consumption no later than today?

This is the first real insight into our American owners which is why I've posted about it a lot.

That said I don't know a lot about when things need to be sorted like this etc but check the screenshot:

333fc13eb359eecdf75eb9c83cc0a8e7.jpg

Just now, King Kebab said:

Jessie Curran???

Apparently we've signed him on loan till the end of the season!!!

Any good? Where does he play???

Midfield playmaker. Very tidy on the ball and looks quite good technically.

Not sure how he'll look at that level but made a couple of first team appearances and not really looked out of place. He had three games at Montrose and struggled with the defensive side of the game and physicality in the first couple but he's hopefully a stronger player now. Think he's quite a good chance of making it at Dundee if he gets a good bit of competitive football to toughen him up and reduce his winging.

Accounts are out.

We've made a loss of a touch more than 500k.

Nelms interview on the official confirms that FPS aren't concerned about that and as per their agreement when they took over the club they'll write it off.

They don't want to be losing money every year though and we need to move from Dens. They believe it's crumbling and they paid £200k just to keep it ticking over.

Nelms confirmed that the plot at the ice arena is where we want to build a new stadium and we've been in talks about it for over a year.

We budget as a top 6 club every season and the board accept that risk and are prepared to offset our losses if we don't make it there.

They're building a new training facility as well.

Nelms is still working on us playing a game in the US but there's a lot of 'politics' involved.

We are hosting an event for kids when we play Hamilton at home so stay tuned for that.

Nelms says he's looked all over Britain to future proof our stadium when it gets built. Doesn't give any examples but the rumour is we will be basing our stadium on Rotherham's.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Accounts are out.

Nelms interview on the official confirms that FPS aren't concerned about that and as per their agreement when they took over the club they'll write it off.

They don't want to be losing money every year though and we need to move from Dens. They believe it's crumbling and they paid £200k just to keep it ticking over.

Nelms confirmed that the plot at the ice arena is where we want to build a new stadium and we've been in talks about it for over a year.

We budget as a top 6 club every season and the board accept that risk and are prepared to offset our losses if we don't make it there.

They're building a new training facility as well.

Nelms is still working on us playing a game in the US but there's a lot of 'politics' involved.

We are hosting an event for kids when we play Hamilton at home so stay tuned for that.

Nelms says he's looked all over Britain to future proof our stadium when it gets built. Doesn't give any examples but the rumour is we will be basing our stadium on Rotherham's.

Cheers Spencey.

Accounts are out.

Dundee gonna Dundee.