Inverness Caley Thistle v St Johnstone - 20/09/14

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely heading to this, wheres best to park? Not too adverse to parking at the ground for a fee tbh, saves the bother of parking miles away (I'm looking at you Kilmarnock)

Definitely heading to this, wheres best to park? Not too adverse to parking at the ground for a fee tbh, saves the bother of parking miles away (I'm looking at you Kilmarnock)

You can park in the street right next to the ground at Kilmarnock. with a bit of luck right at the away end itself behind the goal.

You can park in the street right next to the ground at Kilmarnock. with a bit of luck right at the away end itself behind the goal.

I asked Killie fans and got told about some old Supermarket or something you could park at, ended up fairly full tbh, and wasn't too far away. Apparently theres some car parks at either of the ground that only cost a few pound to park in, so thats where I'll likely head too. Quite looking forward to this visit, was in Inverness earlier this year for a wee holiday and enjoyed it, so it'll be nice to be back there.

Team wise a 4-5-1/4-3-3 is fine as long as Graham gets plenty of a support and isn't left isolated. Spoon and O'Halloran didn't do that v dundee and I would drop both and then use O'Halloran as an impact sub. If Muzz is ready then replace the injured brown with him, otherwise move Lappin into midfield and start Mikey. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing Caddis in for McDonald though

Mannus

Mackay Ando Wright Easton

Millar Davidson

McDonald/Caddis

Croft Graham Lappin

Subs: Banks Miller Rodger McDonald/Caddis Wotherspoon O'Halloran Morgan

With what TW is saying in the press I think Morgan might start though. No idea if it would be with Graham or on his own, but would hope for the latter. A 4-4-2 up there is asking for trouble given Caley's form.

1-1. David Robertson style equaliser from Gary McDonald in the last minute. Doran for Inverness

If I were you lot or any team that plays us I would go fer a 4-4-1-1 formation with the midfield 4 holding deep. And if you have two players with pace and an individual in the midfield 4 who is adept at supporting then you sit back, watch the passing, wait for an error and hit on the break.

This has all the makings of a 0-0.

If I were you lot or any team that plays us I would go fer a 4-4-1-1 formation with the midfield 4 holding deep. And if you have two players with pace and an individual in the midfield 4 who is adept at supporting then you sit back, watch the passing, wait for an error and hit on the break.

This has all the makings of a 0-0.

It was going so well until you mentioned us needing two players with pace :lol:

I'd be tempted to go

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Easton

Millar - Lappin

Wotherspoon - Davidson - O'Halloran

Graham

But I doubt we'll see it. We do miss Muzz though, so seeing him at some point would be huge. All the talk about Morgan this week suggests he'll play a big part aswell, while Croft had a decent cameo last week aswell.

Stinks of a game where we'll sit deep and snatch a goal at some point, or we get hammered.

4-0 Caley or 1-0 Saints

Not too disappointed with that, I would've started Williams over Christie and put Doran in the middle but I prefer Doran out wide. Polworth didn't have a good game against Rangers so no surprise to see him on the bench. Shinnie and Draper back in which should boost us.

Archived